Dua Lipa

Requested by Little_muffin_92

You were a fairly new waitress at a very upscale restaurant in New York when you were let to do your own tables

You were a fairly new waitress at a very upscale restaurant in New York when you were let to do your own tables. It wasn't really that hard cause you had done plenty of waitressing gigs before.

When you came back from break, other waitresses kept telling you sorry and not to let what she says get to you. Of course, you gave them confused looks and when one of them finally pointed in Dua's direction, you let slip a little gasp. But you weren't really nervous. You walked up to her with your head held high and smiled.

"Welcome to Toni's, what may I get you today? And if you're in the mood for steak, the grilled Filet mignon with the black crusted bacon wrap is amazing!" You send her a smile, her head tilting before a smile greets her lips.

"Sounds amazing, medium rare please with a baked potato, and I'll have the rice instead of the noodles please," you nod with a smile, quickly writing down her order.

"And your drink?"

"Water please."

"Alright, I'll be back in a few minutes," you walk away and turn the order in before getting her a glass of water.

By the end of her dinner, the other waitresses are amazed at how easy she was for you. You just smiled and smirked, winking at them. When you returned with her check, you saw her write down a very large tip for you, but you shook your head and wouldn't budge until she gave you something more reasonable. She thought you were crazy but she smiled and let you take her card away. Before she left, she handed you the receipt with her number on the back.

Third best day of your life, and you're glad you remembered to take the receipt out of your jeans when you washed them the next day, otherwise you wouldn't be married to her.