Hayley Kiyoko

Requested by LashtonKiyoko

"I like you," you whispered to her as you two were eating lunch

"I like you," you whispered to her as you two were eating lunch. She looked at you, giving you a confused look.

"I know, I like you too, or I wouldn't be hanging out with you," she chuckled but stopped when you shook your head and started to tear up, getting her to worry about you. "Y/n..."

"I'm in love with you... have been since you started working here full time," she looked at you with a frown and nodded.

"Sweetheart, I know... you told me that one time when we got drunk? Well, buzzed. I told you to give me time. I asked you in the morning if you remembered what we talked about and you said yea. Why do you think I haven't dated anyone? I was waiting to get over my ex and to get settled into work," she chuckled and you started to blush hard, shaking your head and covering your face. She reached over and gently took your hand from yiur face and smiled.

"Will you go out with me?" She asks with a smile, a nod from you is the only visual answer she gets and needs.

And from that day on, whenever anyone asks how you two met, you tell them that story instead of you tripping over her and spilling your coffee on her the first day.