Abby Sciuto

You didn't know how to feel

You didn't know how to feel. On one hand you were excited that you would be living closer to your family in California, but mad at yourself for making Abby make a decision. You watched Abby and Gibbs hug and it broke your heart. She literally gave up your job for you, and you were being an ass about it.

Gibbs kissed her cheek, before walking her over to you.

"Take care of her." You nodded and hugged him tight, the older guy almost like a dad to you. You took hold of your girlfriend's hand and stepped into the elevator, hitting the 'L' button. But you couldn't do it. You stopped the elevator and turned towards Abby.

"I love you and I made a huge fucken mistake. I didn't ask how you felt about moving, I never even thought of your feeling. But for you to just quit, for me to move, is amazing. I don't know how I ever deserved you, you're amazing and sweet and I don't deserve you. We aren't moving, I shouldn't even have thought of moving. You're my home and wherever you are, I am." You tell her with a frown, but she smiles.

"Making me decide was uncool, but you're my home too, along with the sisters, but I want to be with you. I'll miss working here bu-" you smash your lips against her, making you both smile against each others lips.

"Do you think they found a replacement for you?" She gives you a 'are you stupid' look and you laugh. "No one's better then you." You turn the elevator back on and when you arrive where Gibbs had left you, he was standing there... with a smile on his face.

"Bout time you figured it out."