Camila Cabello

Requested by FallenAngle014 hope you like it!

As Camila and you got out the car, you both waved and smiled at the screaming fans, stopped by the security guards at the radio station

As Camila and you got out the car, you both waved and smiled at the screaming fans, stopped by the security guards at the radio station. You had to pull Camila away from them with a sad smile so you won't be late.

As you both sat down and got ready, you grabbed her hand under the table and smiled at her.

"Alright! The moment y'all have been waiting for... please welcome Camila Cabello and Y/n Y/l/n!!" The studio claps, and both singers laugh.

"Thank you! It's great to be here! Thank you for having us!" Camila laughs with a smile, you nodding along and blushing.

"Yea, it's great to be back in my home town.." you trail off with a laugh, Camila gently squeezing your hand.

"Yes! What's it like to be back home?" He asks and you think for a bit.

"Honestly, it's... what I exactly expected. Everyone knows about my past, and that's what it is, so to all the people that thought I wasn't gonna go anywhere, look where I am now," Camila and the host as well as some other people clap, making you smile and blush.

They talk for a few, before the station goes to commercial, both you and Camila start getting anxious for the upcoming reveal, but you both were ready for it to come out.

"And we're back with Miss Camila and Miss Y/n! So, you ladies said you both have some big news to share? Is it a new album? Collaboration? Tour? What is it?! We're dying to know!!"

"Well... Y/n and I, we're together," Camila trails off, the host's silent but they hear screams coming from outside the studio.

"Wow- oh my gosh! My wife owes me fifty bucks! Finally! This is honestly amazing and incredible news!" Camila laughs behind her hand before resting her cheek on her knuckles.

"Thank you, we've been together for over two years and at first, it just wasn't right to say anything yet, but now, we're ready for people to know," Y/n smiles and leans over to peck Camila's cheek, which gets the singer to blush.

"You ladies are so adorable! And thank you for sharing it with us here at 102.3 KPR! And in celebration of this, here is Camila Cabello's Havana!" The song starts to play and both you and Camila hug the host before walking hand in hand back to the car.

The screams are louder than before and you stop when you see a few people you knew high school. You just smirked and held the door open for Camila before getting in beside her.

"I love you, and thank you, for waiting for two years," you tell her softly as the car starts to move. She leans over and kisses you softly.

"I will always wait for you. And, I love you too."