meeting le group :D

Kyle's p.o.v

"Hey Kenny, who's the new bitch?" Cartman asked. How dare he call her a bitch....  "shut-" I got cut off..." Actually fatass, the the only bitch here is the person in the mirror." Y/n responded. Everyone was like OHHHHHHHH!!!!wow, nice comeback....
Cartman said the same excuse again... "EH, I AIN'T FAT I'M BIG BONED!" He yelled.  "Yeahhhhh, surrre." Stan responded sarcastically. "Oh! Hi stan!" Y/n waved at Stan. "Oh! Hi Y/n, I guess you met the whole gang." Stan responded... He already knew her?!

Kenny's p.o.v

HE ALREADY KNEW HER, GREAT! FUCK!NG FANTASTIC! WHY DIDN'T HE MENTION HER TO US! HE PROBABLY ALREADY BROKE UP WITH WENDY AND WENT TO BE WITH Y/N!!- WAIT NO Kenny....Your over reacting...She probably met him first before us... I thought..

Stan's p.o.v

"Hey, you guys, wanna go to the movies? I was gonna but I wanted to bring some friends.." I asked "Uhm......I- I can't...I have to come back home b-because...of a family problem..." Y/n Responded.....

Kenny & Kyle's p.o.v

WHAT?!THE ONLY TIME WE CAN BE CLOSE WAS JUST SHUT DOWN!? F*CK

Y/n's p.o.v

Oh great I don't know what the movies are...and they actually fell for it!!... "Actually..... the fam problem will just take about a couple minutes...so, let's just go home and maybe meet a Tweek Bros coffee at about.... 5:00pm?" I asked. "Uh, ok!" They all responded. "Can I also bring a friend or two?"I asked I'MA BRING JENESIS AND SHE MIGHT HAVE A +1 I thought happily. I walked back home and as I went to the kitchen I asked Dr.Nico what's a movies. LUCKLY she was able to explain and let me go to the movies.

/////////TIIIMMMMMEEEE SSSSKKKKIIIIPPPP///

We all are watching the movie Coco (I LOVE THAT MOVIE) and I was sitting in between Kenny and Kyle. "Hey Y/n!" It was a familiar voice....Jenesis! "Oh! Hey Jenesis!"I waved.

Jenesis's p.o.v

"I brought a friend!" I said as I was acting like I was presenting some thing "Your the new girl right? I'm Jodine!" Jodine said (THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID XD) "Oh! Uhm- Hi! Yes I am the new girl, Name's Y/n." Y/n Responded OMG THIS IS LIKE A TRIO FANDOM GROUP....MY LIFE IS SAVED

Y/n's p.o.v

Me and Jodine got along very quickly, Like me and Jenesis's relationship. We all were watching the movie. Uh-Oh SH!T I GOTTA PEE AT THE MUSICAL PART OF THE MOVIE, THAT'S THE BEST PART!! I ran all the way to the exit until I triped over someone's foot and fell on them...Kenny? We got to close. We started blushing and stared at eachother for about a minute...

Kenny's p.o.v

Her hair, it smells like coconuts  (some reason coconuts kept on auto correcting to cocaine XD) and her hair is so silky...her chest is geting closer... I had a smug look on my face..I wanted to grip on them...Y/n snapped out of it and said "I'm so sorry!!" She said... she's so cute when she's nervous...... she ran away into the girl's restroom and I went to get more popcorn

Word count: 546 words
S

ORRY IT'S SHORT XD I'LL TRY MAKE A LONGER ONE TOMMOROW