Dreams😴

Y/n's p.o.v

After listening to some sad songs, I had to wait for my phone to charge. I couldn't stop thinking of Kenny and Kyle. I can't believe I told him that I loved someone else before he died... Tears rolled down my face. I cried the whole night. Making me cry myself to sleep. I had a crazy dream.

//////////entering LE DREAM!!/////////

"Y/n? Y/n. Y/n. Y/n!!!!" I heared a man yell.  I woke up in a white room. "Huh?" I asked. I see a man with brown hair and a gold halo 😇.  "Wait...are you Jesus?" I asked the man "Yes, I am the almighty Jesus little one." Jesus responds. OH MAH GOODNESS I'M MEETING THE ONE AND ONLY JESUS  I thought. "Hehe, yes." He said. Slightly confused, I wondered why he was saying that, until I realized. "Y-YOU CAN READ MY MIND?!" I shouted. He chuckles. "Yes, Yes I can" Jesus replied. "Now that I think about it, why am I seeing you?" I asked. His joyful face turned sad. "Your seeing me because me and God thought it would be a good time to tell you." He said. "Tell me what?" I asked. "Come with me child." He began walking, I followed. "This is the story of how you got your telepathic powers." He said. "M-my telepathic powers?! The only thing that makes me have Black veins, eyes, tears, and vomit?!" I asked. "Y-yes little one. It all started when God was making you. Until, he got distracted with something. One of Satan's Children snatched you. Thinking you were a toy, they did horrible things to you. Our angles tried to fight to get you back, but none was able to. Until baby one angle, related Kenny McCormick, fought. He was able to to let you be born ,but, when you were 7 years old...... It just got worse... I-I'm sorry Y/n. We tried saving you." Jesus hugged me. "W-we're afraid that the Devil might want you killed, because he can make you die or not. So, we're making you immortal....Goodbye Y/n." Jesus said. Everything went black. "N-NO JESUS COME BACK!" I yelled. I heared a annoying beeping in the background. I opened my eyes again. I was back in my bedroom, in reality. I changed, brushed my teeth, showered, fixed my bed, and ate breakfast to be ready for the next day of school.

Word count: 449 words
To be continued.....