⏺I *need* to do it..

Y/n's P.O.V

I wasn't gonna be used as his little sëx toy, I need to be a independent women who doesn't need her time weeping over a play boy.

Still...My emotions, they were all over the place.... I couldn't tell if I was sad, I couldn't tell if I was threatened, I couldn't tell if the one I loved was really just faking it....

I felt like sliting my wrists and it would be all over again......No.....I can't do that.....S-should I?

Ugh, I need to take my mind off of him....

I jump out of my bed....

I wonder if my telekinesis still works.......

I looked at a glass of water and focused...

I want the water......to float....

The water started to come out, floating, gracefully.....

Yes!!

The water ploped down on to the bed.

SHIT!!

I sigh and desided to train later.

(Welcome to.... Government Lab!!!

Don't judge me, I can't think of anything for a name of this thing..
It's like 'Classroom Gems!" From Steven universe...

Anyways, I'm here to inform you about the past life of you- or.. Y/n in the 'lab'. Although you were a little kid, your mind was SUPER amaginative and you had no trouble of control over your telekinesis.

What the government wanted was to research and also to try and... "remove" your powers. Although there were many failed attempts, 52 to be exact, was able to take off a chunk of your telekinesis, making you not doing it as much.

Welp, that's the end! Message me on my message board if there's any questions you guys have!

-Author/Jenesis 😸)

My phone rang, I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hey Y/n, it's Kyle, I've been wondering.....ughm...."

"Is there something wrong?"

"Uhh, no! Nothing wrong! It's just that,- Will you go to the- HI! KYLE'S GIRLFRIEND!!"

My cheeks became tinted pink. I started chuckling.

"Who's that?" I asked.

"Oh, its my- HI! I'M IKE!!!! I'M KYLE'S BROTHER!!!" (It's lil'baby Ike, not puberty Ike)

"*hehe*, adorable..."

"HAH, SHE CALLED ME ADORABLE!" Ike yelled out.

I began chuckling even more.

I heard Kyle's voice again...

"S-Sorry about that Y/n, anyways.... I was wondering if you would want to go to the movies with me!"

Kyle's p.o.v

Please say yes, please say yes, please say yes, please say yes-

"Hmmm, I'll think about it."

DAMMIT

Y/n's p.o.v

"O-okay Y/n..... Bye!"

Call ended

Hmmm he sounded like he was down...... I'll go, he sounded kinda sad and embarrassed....

I texted him that I'll go.

Maybe I should talk to him about me and Kenny, I really do need to talk to someone after this....

Hey there my lil' readers!
I'm sorry for not updating that much because of school and ect. I'll try my best to update
-Author/Jenesis💙

Word count:484 words
To be continued....