☡SMUT WARNING☡

Y/n's p.o.v

Being at the hotel was fun. It was amazing, we went to the pool, had ice cream, played games at the arcade, and ate at one of those restaurants where you make your own food. Then, we decided to go to a movie. I went into the bathroom and changed my clothes.

(You have to wear lots of white and black in heaven I also forgot to mention that you have wings and a halo when your in heaven)

Just before I put my pants on, I heard the door open and run behind the shower &bath curtain. It was-"KENNY!" I yell while throwing a shampoo bottle at him. "I'm in here changing!" I yell while throwing another thing. "That's what makes it better" He said. I blushed at the statement. I changed in the bath and waited for him to change and leave. I took a peak through the curtain and see his abs.... I start blushing and look away.

Godammit, he's so hot.....

He exits out the door while I follow him. We both walk to the theater and watch a movie called 'I feel pretty' I've watched the trailer and it was pretty funny.

Kenny's p.o.v

I barely watched most of the movie. I kept on looking at Y/n, she was just so cute! Her giggles were cute as well! She looked so happy......"Did you like the movie?" She asked. "O-OH.....uhm- Yeah! It was so funny when she fell off that treadmill!" I say. I sigh.

If she's happy, I'm happy.....

We walk back to the hotel. The front desk told us that we had to exchange rooms with a different room because an animal ripped up the bed, shower curtains, walls, couch, and curtains! They said that our stuff was in room 77.

Y/n's p.o.v

We both walk into the room with....1 bed? We just dealt with it. I changed into a free pair of Pajamas.

Why do they even have this? This is so

Why do they even have this? This is so.....revealing....

I look at kenny....only in his......b-boxers...I started blushing like crazy. I had a smug look on his face. "Well you look sexy~" he said seductively. "U-u-uhm...thanks?" I say questionly. We lay down on the bed underneath the covers. I felt cold and hugged Kenny for warmth. "Don't get the wrong idea, I'm cold." I said sternly. He hugs me as Well. "Same." He said. I felt his breath breathing on my face. He smelled like pop corn, making me go closer to him. We kept on staring at each other. Before I could say anything, He kissed me. I kissed back. While kissing, he took of my pajamas. It made me blush. But I stopped. "A-are you sure we could do this? D-do you have protection?" I asked. I was a bit worried. Plus, this was my first time~ He smiled. "Relax babe, I've got protection~" He showed me he had a condom. I sighed and nodded.

This should go fine, right?

He started kissing me along the neck, reaching my sweet spot. I started to become a moaning mess....

this feels so good.....

But it got even better. He grasps my breast and starts rubbing with his thumb in a circling motion. "Augh! K-Kenny!"(kinky)

While he was on top of me, I could feel something....A buldge.....

Oh damn....

It seemed as if Kenny, popped a boner~

He then moved on to my other breast. I moaned even more. He started kissing me roughly on my inner thigh. I felt a tingly feeling in my vagina..... It made me feel......
Wet... I didn't know how to feel about this, most of it was lust and excitement. But I felt a bit of guilt... But I scratched that off. As Kenny stopped, I noticed the lust in his eyes. He took off my panties.

He grasped by breast and started sucking it. I started moaning. He whispered into my ear. "Yeah baby, moan my name~" he started kissing me roughly all the way down to my thighs and took off my underwear. He started to put his two fingers inside me. "Awww...She's already wet~" Kenny said while thrusting his two fingers even faster, making me moan out his name. He stopped and started looking at me. "Hmm what did you say back at the arcade when you beat me?- suck it?" Kenny said. "S-shut up and just do i-it!" I yell. He started sucking my V. It felt good. I felt the pleasure. I started moaning out his name. "Yeah~ moan out Daddy's name one more time~" He says. I moaned even more. He took of his boxers and started to do it. His D started going inside me. I felt pain in my V the more deeper he went. I had tears in my eyes. "Ugh, Y/n, your so tight~" He said. But I wanted to feel the pleasure again. "J-Just do it!" I yell. The pain kept on going, until I felt pleasure. I moaned. "H-Harder Daddy!" I yell. He thrusts faster. (Faster than the speed of light) "I-I think I'm gonna cum!!" I yell. The semen started coming out. We we're both out of breath and fell asleep.

A/n: was that a good smut chapter? Cause this was my very first smut chaper 😅

Word count: 715 words
To be continued....