I need to know.....

Shadow's (Y/n's) p.o.v

I run around town to find any spot. I take a break at a alleyway. I sigh and space out.

Dammit Y/n, his reaction was cute....But- I.....I had s-s-sex with Kenny, and kissed Kyle......and now I kissed HUMAN KITE! Y/n, you need to get a hold of yourself, don't be a slut.....I should just stop......Y/n just try to-

I feel breathing on my face. I shake my head, getting me back to my senses. "Hey..." Mysterion greeted. He was pinning me to the wall.

I forgot! I KISSED MYSTERION!!!

I blush a bit.... "U-Uh....." I push him away... " Have you ever heard of personal space?! God, your so cute- I MEAN ANNOYING!" I yelled and blushed even more.

Godammit Y/n.......

Mysterion's (Kenny's) p.o.v

I chuckled.

She loves me...- but....I don't know her.....

I hold her chin and kiss her. She kissed back..... We kissed for about 5 minutes, leaving a trail of spit....

N-No! This isn't right!.....But is it? I mean, me and Y/n aren't dating....We had sex but.....that doesn't mean anything......Right?

(So clueless asf)

Shadow's (Y/n's) p.o.v

While Mysterion thinks for a while, I take the chance to run away. He grasps my hand before leaving.... "huh? W-What do you want?" I ask while blushing. "I really want to know who you are Shadow.....We just kissed- and we don't know each other.....and-a-and....." He was speechless. "I'm sorry Mysterion....." I hold his hands while the sun starts rising. "But it's not meant to be....I love someone else, someone different, someone who actually cares about me....." I run away with my eyes watery. I run back home, change my clothes (wear what ever you want), eat breakfast, and run to the bus stop.

....why did that have to happen?....I-I do think Mysterion is cute....but I don't know anything about him....He's just to.....Mysterious.....

"Hey Y/n!" I re-spaceout. "Hey..." "Hi bitch!" "Hi Y/n......" Kyle and Kenny seemed down.

What happened?  They seemed fine yesterday.......

"Kyle? Kenny? Are you guys okay?" I ask worryingly. "Y/n, I just got rejected by a girl I kinda liked......" Kenny said while looking at the ground....

Aww, poor guy........

"I got kissed by the same girl....but I don't know anything about her to, but I love someone else....." Kyle did the same. Feeling bad, I hugged them.

Word count: 426 words
To be continued........