The Best Coffee

Cristmas Narrator's readings (C.N.R)

Tis was the season to be jolly, to be holly and gay! The beautiful snow, and the fire dying out- it's cristmas! In our story, young Y/n was finished with her school. Sure it was boring, but at least the winter was cool. The whole town got into spirt, toys being taken, and Ol'Saint Nick and his elves were getting prepared. One gleeful night, Y/n decided to ask her mother if she could have a party, and oh how her mother was so happy, to spend the most holly times with her friends while her mother was gone! Her mother went out to her trip for work. And Y/n could use her 100,000,000 USD for what she needs. They said their greatful goodbyes and her mother left. Y/n changed her clothes and gracefully went to sleep.

Y/n's p.o.v

I wake up and looked at the clock.

11:10

I was a bit early for work, so I went out of my bed and stretched a bit. Suddenly an idea popped into my mind.

I should make invites to my party!

I run down the stairs and yeeted some computer paper and drew a rushed invite.

THIS INVITATION IS THE BEST INVITATION OUT OF ALL OF THE INVASIONS!

I was filled to the brim with determination and cristmas spirt. I check the time.

11:45. Just in time!

I made invitations for everyone by printing my drawing out. While the last batch was printing, I ran up the stairs and changed my clothes. But instead of dying my hair blue, I died it red and put on a green ribbon. Then I drew on a candy cane on my cheek, it had a green ribbon attached to it and a mistletoe on it as well. Then I did a small red hue as my eyeshadow.

Cute!

I got a giant red ribbon and replaced it for my belt. Scince it was so big, the ribbon ends would touch the floor. Then replaced my pants for theses cute candy cane ones.

 Then replaced my pants for theses cute candy cane ones

I look aaaddorrraablleeee!!~~~

I grab my bag, the invitations, the house keys, my phone, some money, some snacks (for Jess), and slid into my comfy boots. I noticed something that I was missing....a cristmas hat....