So we're dating...

(REMEMBER: THIS IS ALSO A KYLE X READER STORY ASWELLL SOOO YEAH)

Y/n's p.o.v

To make our relationship seem real I gave him a kiss on the cheek. We walked to a hotel room for a day because we wanted planned to sleep over the day before this night. I changed into some complementary pjs.

Without knowing because of my tired eyes, I jumped onto Kyle on his bed

Without knowing because of my tired eyes, I jumped onto Kyle on his bed. (On ur belly) "Oof!" I look up. I blush. "I-I'm s-sorry!" I said starting to get off of him. He smelt like popcorn and cotton candy...

"No don't-" I stop. We both blush in embarrassment.

Should I leave or-

He started to lean in.

We both leaned in, in a, lovingly stair.....

Then....

*kiss*

Is what you thought what would happen after you fell on him. "Uh, Y/n?" I come back to my senses. "Oh! Uhm, sorry, again." He chuckles.

My god he's cute.....

I realized the position we were still in. I got off of him and on to my bed.

Dammit Y/n, your thinking like your story's a anime chiche or something....

*time skip to waiting at the bus stop *

Me and Kyle held hands to the bus stop.

We waited there earlier than usual be cause we were worried to be late. We saw Cartman, Kenny, and Stan walk towards us. I give them a wave with my other hand.

Cartman shrieked like a godamn girl when she saw a murder. "WHAT THE FHEK?!" His eyes and his surprise-ation was big as his fat ass. Stan was giving Kyle a look that just said: "You finally got a girl my dood, good job" And Kenny.....I couldn't see him from all the madness infront of him.

I held on tight and chuckled a bit. "I'm surprised your surprised Cartman, Cause your to stupid to understand things" Kyle chuckled a long.

Oof, we sound like madmans.....

*after school*

Did I mention? Oh right...I didn't....
WELP

(WELCOME TO GOVERNMENT LABBBBB!!!! (TM) The place where I tell you and explain what topic you guys might be concerned about! So, this one's gonna be short today! When you got Jess (little cute cinnamon roll) After school you would *always* pick her up. She said she was friends with Karen, which was adorable that she found a friend. Welp! That's all! Thanks for reading!)

I walked to the preschool. As I walked I saw Karen and Jess being bullied by some kids. I ran into the building and into the playground. Some of the kids backed away but I had to move around them. The rest of the bullies stayed not noticing I was there. Infront of Karen and Jess was a bitchy blonde, and her ugly- ass friends.

Perfect, I can practice my telekinesis....

I didn't do any motion but just thought.

I want to fling a bully into another...

I saw one being yeeted by the air and into another one. I chuckled at how stupid it looked.

*after yeeting and beating up the rest*

I had to take care of the leader.

I'm to freaking lazy to continue this  T-T
(Yes, I'm to cool to say fucc)

Oct.20.2018
Wc (word count): 545 words
To be continued...