Kill her...

Y/n's p.o.v

I look at Sophia while she walks to the class. I could tell that all the boys are checking her out, even Kenny. I walk to the restroom and look to myself in the mirror.

C'mon Y/n, their Ex's.....But what if she wants to go back into a relationship......Of course Kenny would say yes...... Just look at yourself Y/n, He wouldn't love a stupid ass like you.....I could tell from his eyes....................No, I need to try...... Yes, Hmm....How should I execute her? .....Oh! I can get her suspended!.......No Y/n.....That's just to weak..... I need to kill her..... Yes, Kill, Kill,Kill......I will watch her blood flow down her fucking body and let Kenny watch, He should know how much I love him......Yes Y/n.... Do It.......

I see my eyes turn black and the substance come out my eyes and mouth....My eyes turn red..... I had a smile on my face....

Kill kill kill kill kill kill kill ki- Y/n, you need to calm yourself, being a crazy bitch is gonna make you a bitch! Look at you Y/n! If you look like this infornt of Kenny, he won't love you by looking like that!  He'll think that your a Monster!  NO, DON'T LISTEN TO THEM Y/N!  THEY WANT YOU TO STOP YOU FROM ENDING SOPHIA! DO YOU WANT KENNY TO SLEEP WITH THAT FUCKING WHORE?!

I sigh......

I'm having a fucking talk to myself  telepathically....I'm such a freak.....

I give myself a shot from the syringes Dr.Nico packed me....I walked out the restroom emotionless and walk to class...

Kenny's p.o.v

I see Y/n walk through the door. 100 thoughts go through my mind. 99 is about Y/n....I just....Loved her....But there was always something different with her....She seemed very emotionless...I sigh while I gaze at her. I fall asleep in class.

///WELCOME TO KENNY'S DREAM!///

I wake up in a bed of flowers near a pond and on a picnic blanket. I had a purple flower crown. Sitting with me was....Y/n... "Hey Kenny!~" She giggled. She was wearing a white dress while wearing a f/c flower crown. (F/c mean Favourite color) Her voice was music to my ears. "H-hi!" I said. A tint of blush started appearing on her face. "K-Kenny? May I-I ask you a question?" She asked very nervously. I nodded while eating a sandwich. "W-Will you go out with m-me?" I jumped at the question and swallow my sandwich. I walk to her and kiss her passionately. She gladly kissed back. "Ye-

///end of le dream///

The school bell rings loudly. I jump out of my seat. "SHIT!" My muffled voice yelled. Luckly, Mr.Garison didn't hear me. I sigh, It was recess. We all walk out of class and do what we usually do. I walk up to Y/n. "Hey Y/n! Wanna take a walk around Stark's pond with me?" I ask. "S-sure!" She says. We half-ly walk across the bridge. Before I could speak we hear a cracking sound and look at the bridge. It had a huge crack. The bridge suddenly broke and drowned us underwater with it's heavy bridge concrete. I open my eyes, being greeted with Jesus. I see Y/n floating in the void aswell. We both giggle. "Hey Kenny, hey Y/n, are you guys staying or going back?" He asks. We both decided to stay for a bit together in the Hamilton Heaven Hotel. "So, what did you want to say?" Y/n asks. "Well, I wanted to ask you...Do you hate Sophia?" I ask. Her grin turned into a angry face. "Are you gay?" She asks. ".....Maybe.." I responded. "Maybe...." She says....It turned awkward fast... I try to break the awkwardness. "Hey! Do you want to go swimming in the pool we saw earlier?" I ask. She looked back at me with sparkles in her eyes. "YESS!" She said excitedly. "Heh" I laughed.

She's so godamn cute....

Word count: 698 words
To be continued....