Surprise Surprise

The next day was more calmer, Genevieve got dressed for school and went out the door and drove away. She wore a white tshirt underneath a deep red and white letterman jacket for MFHS, along with ripped skinny jeans and black ankle boots. In her backpack was her cheer outfit and gym clothes along with sneakers, today was her gym week as well as she still had to practice for the homecoming game in three days. Though cheer practice was after school.

Quite a few of the football players and other guys in school all asked Genevieve if they could take her to the dance after the game, but she refused all of them. There was only one guy she wanted to take her but he couldn't. He was too old and well, it wasn't advisable for him to be in a place with so many people.

Genevieve got to school and got out after she parked. She went inside and went to her locker, switching her stuff and everything she needed for her classes. Someone hit the locker doors beside her, the sudden noise made her jump. She turned to the direction of the noise and there stood Michael. Genevieve pursed her lips at him and glared at him. She said nothing before she turned on her heel and went to walk away. She only got a few steps before she stopped in her tracks when Michael stood in her way.

"You hit me, Genevieve."
Michael said, clenching his jaw in anger.

"You grabbed me."
Genevieve replied clipped.
"Besides, I gave you warnings. You ignored them and you got the consequences."

"You should stop being rude to me."
Michael ignored her comment as he glowered down at her.

"Or else what? You'll go running back to mommy and have her do your dirty work?"
Genevieve shot back before scoffing.
"Grow up Michael. It's getting old."
Genevieve said and then she shook her head.
"Get out of my way."
Genevieve said and looked him dead In the eyes.

"No."
Michael said, grabbed her arm, then he was pushed into the lockers by Josie.

Josie glared at Michael.
"If you touch her again, Michael, you'll be eating your teeth."
She snapped at him.

Michael grunted when his back hit the lockers. He growled at her but then Lizzie came up on Genevieve's side and glared at him. He finally backed down, punching the lockers before walking off. Genevieve breathed out a breath of relief and looked to Lizzie and Josie.

"Thank you guys. He's.....overwhelming."
Genevieve said and rubbed her arm where he grabbed her.

It hurt because of how hard he grabbed her, but she didn't let it show. Lizzie nodded to her and gave her a hug.

"You were right. He's an ass and I'm so sorry for trying to push him on you."
Josie commented behind Lizzie, giving Gen a soft smile.

"No problem. You guys were being my friend and trying to get me laid before my 18th birthday."
Genevieve teased, hopefully to lighten the mood.

That caused Josie and Lizzie to laugh.

"How do you figure it out? We could've swore we were sneaky enough."
Lizzie commented, snapping her fingers.

"I'm the daughter of Damon Salvatore, what do you think? This man always has something up his sleeve. I have to be able to figure things out between the lines."
Genevieve shot back and then linked arms with them as they heading to first period.

~~

As 5th period came around, Genevieve walked with Josie and Lizzie to the Gym. Josie and Lizzie had already changed into shorts and tshirts, though Gen still had to go to the lady's locker room to do hers. Though she usually went to the Gym, hung her stuff up then she went to the locker room. When they walked inside, Genevieve chatted with Lizzie while Josie went over in the corner with a guy.