Trouble In Paradise

The last thing she remembered from last night was dancing with Kai until they sat on the edge of the school just talking and looking out at the view. Genevieve had fell asleep on Kai's shoulder and when she woke up, she was in her bed and it was morning. She figured Kai must've got her and took her home. She only worried about her car since she didn't drive it home obviously.

She was wearing her pajamas now, something else she figured Kai must've done while she was passed out from exhaustion. She wasn't worried about the fact he had changed her clothes for her, it wasn't like he hadn't seen her naked anyways, and it was actually very sweet. She stood up and headed downstairs and mumbled to herself.

When she got down, she noticed there wasn't any noises. Something that was normal for Sunday mornings. She furrowed her brows and then sat the note on the counter. She went up and read it.

Dear Genni,

Caroline took us adults out for some night fun, won't be back till later in the afternoon tomorrow. We called Bonnie to come check up on you around 12. Hope you had fun, but not too much fun. Love you.

Xoxo Mom and Dad

Genevieve smiled to the note and laughed slightly. She checked the time, It was 10. She had about 2 hours or so before Bonnie got there. She smirked to herself and ran up to her room. She put her hair up in a messy bun and turned on her speakers. She blared some music on and smiled. Fallin by Alicia Keys started playing and she started dancing. She sang along.

"I keep on fallin
In and out
Of love
With you
I never
Loved someone
Way that I
Love you."
She twirled around and giggled to herself.

She suddenly felt herself being lifted up and she squealed out. Lips landed on hers and she relaxed instantly as she recognized the lips that kissed hers. Genevieve moved her hands up and rested them on Kai's shoulders. Too soon, he pulled away with a smirk dancing on his lips.

"Hello there Genie."
He said cockily.

"Hi there cobra."
Genevieve giggled to him and then moved away from him. She still danced to the song.

Kai watched her with a cheeky smirk. He sped over to her and lifted her hand over head, twirling her in a circle before letting her go back to swaying her hips. Genevieve turned to face him.

"So my Parents aren't here and my Aunt won't be here until 12. So we have the whole house to ourselves for a while."
Genevieve smiled up at him.

"I wonder what we can do in that spare time."
Kai said and then he started kissing her once again.

Genevieve walked backwards until her back hit the wall. Her hand came up and went into his hair. Kai's hands rested on her hips and pulled them closer to his middle. Her shirt came over her head before she knew what was happening.

~~

Genevieve still had her music playing through the speakers, something calmer was playing now. Bella's lullaby from Twilight was playing, making the air light. She was laying on Kai's chest, making imaginary designs on his skin. He was silent, completely silent, and that wasn't normal. She soon moved onto her stomach and looked at him, resting her head in her hands. His gaze was on the ceiling, almost glaring at it. Genevieve quirked an eyebrow to him.

"Hey. You okay?"
She asked, poking his arm. That seemed to wake him from his trance and he looked at her.

"Not really."
He said before sitting up and leaning against the wall.

Genevieve nodded and then picked up her shirt off the ground, putting it over her head and slipping it on. Then she went back to her bed and sat down on his lap, looking at him.