Formalities *100 reads Special*

As the days rolled by, Genevieve tried to ignore Kai the best she could and focus on her work but he was just making it his mission to make out with her every chance he got, level her with her head spinning the rest of the time until he got another chance. She was feeling teased by the time Friday came around and it was pissing her off. After school Friday, she made sure to drive straight home. She didn't let Kai touch her the whole day, knowing it would effect him like she felt the whole week. She got home and noticed her parents weren't around.

She wondered where they were until she got to the kitchen and found a note to her on the fridge. She smiled as she ready her mother's handwriting on the paper.

Genni,

Your father is taking me out on a date at the Grille. Won't be back till 9. If you need anything, call us. Love you, Mom.

She crumbled the paper and tossed it in the trash. She went to her room and tossed her backpack on the chair in the corner of her room. She put her hair down but then gasped, almost screaming, when someone grabbed her and pushed her down onto her bed. She felt the breath knock out of her as she lifted her head quickly to assess her attacker. She relaxed slightly when she saw it was Kai.

"What are you doing?"
She asked, trying to grip her surroundings again.

"Tossing you on the bed."
Was Kai's cocky reply.

"Okay Coach Jackson."
Genevieve shot back, a smirk on her lips.

"Rather you just call me Kai."
He said and rolled his eyes.

"But Coach, your name is Kris Jackson."
Genevieve asked and bit her lip with a smile

"Don't bite your lip either."
Kai said, his voice going dark.

Genevieve bit her lip harder.
"Or else what?"
She replied, tilting her head in challenge.

Kai sped forward, crawling over her body and his hands on either side of her head. He looked down at her, his knees on either side of her legs to keep her pinned.

"Or I'm gonna have to do something about it."
Kai replied, his own smirk growing down at her.

"Sounds like I need to stop letting you touch me so much."
Genevieve giggled when she heard him groan in annoyance.
"Or bite my lip more often."

"You're just asking for it."
Kai said and bent down closer to her.

Genevieve looked him in the eyes, shrugging.
"I'm a rebel. I don't know the word no."

Kai shook his head and then kissed her. Genevieve couldn't help but respond eagerly. She was also rejecting him when she was making it so he couldn't touch her all day, so she was a bit desperate to touch him as well. Her hands moved up to his jaw and her fingers curled around his neck, pulling him closer.

"Eager....aren't we."
Kai commented between kisses.

"Shut up."
Genevieve said and kissed him harder.

Kai growled deeply in his chest and ground his hips into hers. Her legs reached up and wrapped around his waist, causing him to be able to lean down his lower half and bring his hands down to his elbows to get closer to her. He brought his lips down to her neck and towards her chest. Genevieve suddenly moved him back. He sat up, looking at her confused, but then she got over and straddled his lap. She started kissing him again, grabbing his jacket and started to pull it off. He got the memo and helped his jacket off, reaching up and grabbed the end of her shirt and slipped it off over her head. She quickly pulled his shirt off as well and tossed it across the room.