Chapter Six

(What Colton posted online)

*Per la mia bella ragazza. Buon San Valentino bambino, sei un angelo mandato dal cielo. Ti amo con tutto il mio cuore. Ci vediamo questa bella serata.

(For my beautiful girl. Happy Valentine's Day baby, you are an angel sent from heaven. I love you with all my heart. See you this beautiful evening.)*

Ava's POV

4 months later

The last four months have been the best in my life. Mine and Colton's relationship is booming to the point where we fantasise about our future. That first date we had was the greatest. He took me to the cinema and then we went out for a 3-course romantic meal, with candles and everything. Finally, after the food, we walked around the park where we first bumped into each other before he dropped me off home.

"Good morning Colton, I've got your coffee for you." I say as I walk through our conjoined door.

"Hey, my belle, thank you so much." He said, taking the latte out of my hand before he patted his lap. "Baby, come here." He said pulling me onto his lap once I came closer.

Getting down onto his lap, I placed me head into his neck, I feathered kisses down his neck. "Happy valentines baby." I said, pulling back to look into his eyes.

"Happy valentines to you too baby. I love you." He said, causing me to wrap my arms around his neck.

"I love you to so much Colton." I pecked his lips. "I saw what you put online." I said, placing my head back into his neck.

"I just want to show the world how much you mean to me, and the memories we have. I know that I don't want you surrounded by cameras, so I chose the ones with the least amount of your face. When we want to, I'll put up a photo of you fully." He said, turning his head, meaning his lips lined up with mine. He leaned forwards and attached his lips onto mine. We moved them in sync for 15 minutes, having small breaks to catch our breath. "Now my beautiful girlfriend, will you go to dinner with me this evening? After our work of course, baby?"

"Why, I'll have to think. Let me check my diary. I don't know if my boss will let me go early." I teased him.

"Oh baby, I've checked your diary, Isla will have Charlie. And trust me, your boss will let you go for dinner with me when ever your ready." He kisses down my neck. "So, Tesoro mio, will you go to dinner with me?" (My treasure)

"Of course, cuore mio" I attacked his neck once again. Making sure to leave my mark. (My heart) over the past 4 months, I found out that it was going to be quite useful to learn and understand quite a bit of Italian.

"Well, that's good then. When you get home, there should be a box on your bed, I want you to wear it to dinner." He said, placing me into his wooden desk. "Now my beautiful girl, we have to get to work. However, in 3 hours were leaving and I'll pick you up at half six." He placed a kiss on my forehead. I got up and he slapped my bum.

"Oi mister." I lightly slapped his bicep, teasing him.

"See you in 3 hours baby." He leads me to my door before he pecked my lips.

3 hours past really fast, and before I knew it, Colton was stood in my door way. "Baby, were going home now. Were finished for the day." He said, walking in to lean on my desk.

"Okay, I just need to finish this up." I said, finishing up the document I was typing, ready for Colton's birthday surprise for tomorrow. I turned the computer off and collected my belongings. We walked out of his building holding hands, as he leads me to his car.