Chapter Eleven

Ava's POV

"Good morning mister." I peck Colton's lips, pulling the duvet closer to my body. "Come on baby, you need to get up. Mister Miller needs to go to work today. Get up lazy." I pecked his lips down to his neck before poking his cheek slightly.

"Ugh baby, I love waking up next to you. However, I just want to stay in bed holding you close to me." He circled his hands around my bare waist, making me realise my jumper has ridden up. He pulled me closer to his bare chest, resting his head in the crook of my neck. I kept whining at him telling him we needed to get to work.

"Okay, okay baby. Let's get up." He said, before lifting both of ourselves out of the bed and into the bathroom. We both shower and get ready for the day. I quickly change in to tight black skinny jeans with a flowy white blouse and to finish it off I put of a baby pink blazer to finish the look. Step out of the closet, I walk through to the bedroom to the sight of Colton struggling with his tie in the mirror.

Giggling I walk over to him and turn him around. Placing the tie in my hands I quickly tie it before placing a kiss of his cheek.

"And this is why I love you baby." He pecked my lips before we walked downstairs for some coffee. Once we had a cup we walked down to his garage. "What do you want to go in today baby?" he asks me, knowing that I don't have the slightest clue.

"You know I don't know Colton." I say, still stars struck with all the beautiful cars parked in front of us.

"Should we take this one baby?" he asks, walking towards his black F-Type. He blipped the key and then opened the door for me. I walked towards the opened door and sat in the car before saying thank you to Colton. He ran to his side before roaring the car to life, causing me to giggle at the purr the car made.

"You really are something aren't you." He said, placing his hand on my thigh rubbing it up and down. It took us around 10 minutes to reach his office. By the time we got inside the building it was 9:40, we walked towards Colton office before I started to walk towards my door. "Not today baby, your gonna work with me in here. I just don't want to be away from my beautiful girlfriend." Colton gently pulled me towards his office. We walked towards his office and he pushed both doors open with force.

He placed all his belongings on his desk before huffing down onto his seat. I walk towards his desk about to take a seat in front of him.

"Nope misses, your seat is here." He said, patting his lap with a smirk on his face.

"But Mister Miller that isn't professional is it?" I smirk back at him.

"But Miss Wilson, I don't really care. I own my own business, so that means I can have my beautiful girlfriend sat in my lap if I want her there. No one can stop me baby." He said, standing up and holding his hand out for me to take. I giggled before walking towards him, I placed my small hand in his before he sat down again. I sat down on his lap, before adjusting to be comfortable.

"I'd be careful if I were you baby, you never know when my 'little' friend may wake up because you keep rubbing against him." He moaned into my ears, I was about to respond to him when a knock ran through the office. "Come on in." Colton's voice ran out.

The door opens before Liam walked through the doors.

"It's good to see you two back at work. If you can call this work." He laughed gesturing towards our position.

"Hi bro, what you want?" Colton said, shifting us in his seat.

"I came to remind you of the meetings you have scheduled for this commencing week. Ava here made sure for the first 2 days you have no meeting but after that, for 2 weeks you have 3 meetings a day." Liam said taking a seat in front of Colton's desk.