Chapter Seventeen

Ava's POV

Waking up to the bright sun blaring in the room, I groan.

"Well hello to you baby." Colton said, circling his arms tighter around my waist. Snuggling his head closer in my shoulder.

"Morning babe." I said, turning in his arms, causing our foreheads to be pressed together gently.

"Baby, shall we get up? I am planning on taking you for some fun today." He said, eskimo kissing me.

"Okay, just let's get ready then, shall we share a shower? It'll save water." I said seductively, causing him to groan in my neck. We both get up and then head to the bathroom. We spent a little too long in the bathroom before we come out and started to get dressed.

Before putting on my clothes, I decided to do my makeup and hair, so I could spend some more time on them.

"You're beautiful, you know that right?" Colton said, kissing my neck, before moving my silk robe before leaving a kiss on my collar bone.

I quickly slip on a beautiful short flower print dress, before slipping on my nude high heels.

"I'm ready babe." I say, placing my arms around Colton's neck, giving him a kiss on the cheek. He turned around and placed his hands on my waist. He gave me a long kiss before we walked out of the room.

Walking to the lifts, I started to wonder what we are going to do today.

"So babe, what are we going to be doing today?" I say, interlinking my finger through his whilst we walk out of the lift and into the awaiting car.

"Well baby, we are going to have a photoshoot now for insta and then after I thought we could go shopping. You haven't let me splash my cash on you and I think you'd love American shopping malls." He said, pecking my fingers.

"Well, I'll spend my cash, but you don't have too." I say, pecking his lips.

After 20 minutes we arrive in a beautiful garden where we will be having our photos taken. We spend about 2 hours posing for photos, for different magazines and for Instagram. There were ones with different poses, and different clothes.

"I love that one." I said pointing to a beautiful picture of me and Colton, where I am sat on a tree and Colton is stood giving me a kiss.

"That is beautiful baby." He gave me a kiss before we went on our way again.

Once we arrived at the mall, I was shocked by so many stores.

"So baby girl, where do you want to start?" Colton said, pulling me closer by my waist.

"I don't know babe, there are so many." I said, causing Colton to let out a chuckle.

"I know baby, I know." He kissed behind my ears. "Well shall we start here then baby." He said, guiding me over to a VS store.

Walking in, everyone seemed to stand still. Suddenly a store employee came up to me. "Hi, how can I help you?" she asked, trying to keep her cool.

"Hi, I would like to look at some stuff." I said, pointing over to the lingerie.

"Why sure, if you need any help, please call me over. If you need any help. I know it's rude, but can I get a selfie?" She asked shyly.

"Why of course." I said, posing and smiling. I ended up doing a selfie with everyone in the store. I didn't mind it though. Once we left the store with my shopping we walked through so many stores and I brought so much stuff.

"So, babe, shall we go back to the room?" Colton questioned, before pulling me to his waist.

"Why of course." I say giggling, pecking his lips.