Chapter Sixteen

Ava's POV

"Buona mattina bambino. We need to get up." I felt a pecking on my cheek before I felt the duvet being pulled off of my head. (Good morning baby.)

"Good morning babe." I groaned trying to pull the duvet above my head.

"Baby, you need to get up, I'm taking you on a surprise trip. So, get your sexy little ass out of bed." I heard him chuckle before starting to pull me up. Taking control, I get up and walk towards the bathroom. Finishing my business, doing my hair and makeup, I go and get dressed. Choosing comfy clothes, I go for tight navy ripped jeans, and an off the shoulder jumper. Walking downstairs, I'm greeted with a smiling suited Colton.

"I thought were going on a plane?" I questioned, going up to him and wrapping my arms around his neck. Giving him a peck on the cheek I pull away.

"We are baby, I just have to make some skype calls on the plane, and I'm comfy in this. By the way, you look hella sexy baby." He said, while holding me out at an arms distance before placing a peck on my lips.

"Why are half of my clothes missing?" I question, placing myself in his arms, enjoying the feeling.

"Well, I've packed them for our trip. Now baby, we need to get to my plane." He says, while leading me to the door. Quickly placing my heels on, we walk out of the door.

Getting into the awaiting car, we drove to the airport. Driving up to his plane, I am shocked.

"Colton, what's that?" I question while pointing to the massive jet in front of me.

"Baby, its for flying long distances. It has a bed and everything for us." He says, before getting out of the car. He run around to my side before opening it.

"Why thank you." I said, while placing my hand in his before stepping out. Once I do, I gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Just a peck on the cheek bambino? Not anything else?" He said, trying to give me puppy dog eyes.

"Well baby, there's paparazzi stood all around us and well, you can have more on the plane." I say as I walk around him towards the plane. Not before long I felt arms snaking around my waist.

*11 hours later*

"Good morning, I am just letting you know we are about to land in 30 minutes. Please in 10 minutes can you be sat in your seats for our decent. Thank you." I heard the pilot say, waking me up.

Looking around me, I find myself in the bedroom with a sleeping Colton I'm laying on. After a few minutes I realise he's not waking up anytime soon.

"Colton baby wake up." I say while peppering light kisses all over his face. Moving over I straddle his torso while continuing with the kisses. Suddenly I feel hands move around my waist.

"Oh baby, I love this position." I hear him say while he gives me a peck back. I move my head into his neck and relax.

"Babe, we need to go back to our seats cause were nearly there." I say, while relaxing into his neck.

"Okay baby, shall we get up then?" he asks while sitting me up with me wrapped around him.

"Yeah, I guess." I say while standing up and placing my clothes back on. Once we're both dressed we walk out of the room we both settle down back in our seats. After 20 minutes we landed. Stepping out of the plane we smile for the press before moving to our car.

"Babe where are we going" I say once the driver starts the car.

"We are going for a surprise for you." He says while playing with our entwined hands.