Chapter Nine

*1 week later*

Ava's POV

"Baby, wake up, I've got a surprise." I hear before I feel Colton place feather like kisses down my face, reaching the bottom of my neck. He started to attack my sweat spot, causing me to moan.

"I was enjoying my sleep, annoying Italian man." I groaned, causing him to laugh at me. I opened my eyes and was greeted with a smiling Colton over me, placing his weight in his forearms. He leaned down and pecked my lips.

"I'm sorry belle, but I wanted you awake. And I know I'm an not just an annoying Italian man, but I am yours baby." He teased, causing me to laugh. I reached my hand up to his face, caressing his cheek, causing him to lean into my touch.

"Why did you want me awake then mister?" I giggled at my own words.

"Well, I thought I'd take you to a beach which means a lot to me. And then we'd do a little tour, and my parents want to talk to you." He exclaimed, before flipping us over in a blink of the eye, causing me to end up straddling his bare waist.

"Why do they want to speak to me? Have I done something wrong?" I question wearily.

"Of course not baby, they want to tell you an idea they have come up with." He leant forwards and pecked my lips. Before he placed his hand in the small of my back, pulling my bare torso down to meet his. He started to attack my lips, causing us to get caught up in a heated make out session.

"Buona mattina amore uccelli, ho preparato la colazione, si deve essere esaurito dopo la scorsa notte. Oh, non mi ero reso conto che vorresti essere ancora a letto. Spiacenti." Adia bursted through the bedroom door, making us realise we didn't lock it. Before she turned to race the door. In a blink of an eye, I rolled over Colton, covering myself with the duvet. (Good morning love birds, I prepared breakfast, you must be exhausted after last night. Oh, I had not realized that you would like to be still in bed. Sorry)

"Grazie mamma, stavo cercando di ottenere la mia splendida ragazza al di fuori del letto, ma abbiamo finito per come questo. Saremo al piano inferiore in un bit, nessuna madre, potete lasciare a noi in modo che io possa ravish la mia ragazza?" Colton fluently spoke, I was only able to understand half of it. (Thanks Mum, I was trying to get my wonderful girlfriend outside of the bed, but we ended up as this. We will be downstairs in a bit, now mother, you can leave it to us so that i can ravish my girlfriend?)

Suddenly Adia left, causing me to stare at Colton in disbelief.

"Did you really tell your mum that mister." I poked his chest with my index finger, he caught my finger and pulled it up to his mouth, placing a gently kiss before licking it. "Ewww." I giggled at him.

"Well, I don't mind if she knows what I do with my girlfriend. Or what I am planning on doing." He said, before crawling up my body with a mischievous smirk on his face."

"Babe, no matter how much I really want to, your family is waiting for us downstairs." I said, placing my palm on his chest before pushing lightly.

"But baby, I'll only be like 20 mins max."  Colton whined, pouting his bottom lip out.

"Colton, I know you'll be quite a bit longer than that mister. Now move this massive body of muscle off me so I can use the bathroom." I giggled at his face.

"But..... baby, please, I want to kiss you everywhere. Please let me." He continued to whine.

"But baby, no! Now let me use the bathroom before I do it right here on this bed." I teased him. He jumped off me once I finished my sentence, gesturing with his arm to the bathroom.