Chapter Twenty-Two

Ava's POV

"Good night babe, I can't wait for 3 days' time, when I next see you, you're going to be walking up the aisle to me about to become my wife." Colton said, whilst kissing my hands, up to my collar bone, when he got there, he licked which caused me to squeal.

"I don't want this to be our last night together, I am going to miss you so much. I just want our wedding tomorrow so I don't have to go 3 days without seeing you, I can't survive that." I said, clinging onto his bicep like a sloth, he brushed my blonde hair out of my face before placing a long kiss on my forehead.

"I know bella, I know. I don't want you to leave me either, but it's for the best as when we see each other next, we will be husband and wife soon. I can't wait to see your beautiful body walking towards me, looking like an angel once again. I love you so much baby, I love every part of you." He said, kissing down my body intermittently with his speech.

We kept talking until the early hours of the morning where we finally fell asleep holding one another. Feeling a light peck on my cheek, I open my eyes to see a smiling Colton straddling my body, placing his lips on mine when he realised, I was awake.

"Why are you so happy? Baby, you're leaving me for 3 days." I said, running my hand through his messy hair, whilst the other hand stroked his left arm. I pulled his head down lightly, we ended up having a long make out session which nearly got too heated.

"The reason why I am so happy my fiancé, is that when I see you next, we will be at the altar, and we will be sealing our commitment to one another. That's why I am so happy Av, why aren't you?" He said, once we pulled away for air, he moved and then pulled me up to sit on his lap.

"I am so happy and excited to marry you Col, but I just don't want to be away from you, I know I have before. But it was me leaving you to work, and I just don't want to leave your side. I am sorry for being so clingy and dramatic." I said, with tears flowing down my cheeks. Colton wiped them away for me before kissing my cheeks.

"Baby, I didn't mean to make you cry, of course you're not being dramatic or clingy. I don't want to leave you either babe, but I know that when we next see each other we will be getting married." He said whilst holding me to his chest, lightly stroking my body to calm me down. "I love you so much Ava, please don't ever forget that! You are literally the world to me; I would do anything for you baby." He said before he let me go and I sat back and out of his grip.

"Col, I love you so much too, you're literally anything anyone wants. I love you baby, but I think that you'll need to go. I can hear Liam and Alyssa downstairs." I said before placing a long kiss on his awaiting lips. When we pulled away, I ran to place my housecoat on before the door would open, and they'd all see me nude.

"Good morning love birds, we're coming in now, I don't want to see you two naked!" Alyssa said, when she knocked on the door. After 3 minutes, we call her in, and both Alyssa and Liam walked into our room.

"We need to split the two of you up, just for 3 days. Come on Ava, get dressed and then we are going to leave my bro until your wedding day." Alyssa said, dragging me into my walk-in wardrobe, we quickly chose an outfit and packed a bag for the next few days.

"Baby, I am going to miss you so much. I love you so much baby, and then the next time I will see you, you'll be becoming my wife, and mine for life." Colton said, pulling me into a big bear hug, kissing my head and wiping my tears.

"Col, I don't want to leave you yet, I know we will see you in a few days, but I'll miss you so much. I love you; I can't wait to be your wife. And I can't wait for you to be my husband." I said, while tears fell down my cheeks, I pulled away and looked deep into his eyes. Having one last kiss, we pulled apart. I started to walk away, when Colton grabbed my hand and kissed my ring. I looked back one last time and blew him a kiss.