Chapter Eighteen

Knock, Knock... Daniel was sitting at his desk in his office trying to concentrate on the emails that he was reading. When he heard a knock at his front door, he looked at the clock on this wall. It read two a.m. 'Who could that be?' he was thinking sitting there debating if he should answer the door. He had not been able to sleep when he had finally gotten home from the dinner party at his brother's house. Vixen had left with that Jeff guy without giving him a backward glance and he was really pissed off. He didn't know what to think. He thought that he and Vixen had agreed to start over when they had been on the terrace but when they had returned to the party, she had acted like he did not exist all night. Was he touching her right now? Was he stoking her beautiful thighs and kissing her incredible breasts?

Knock, Knock... Who the hell was that? He pushed away from the desk as started to walk toward the front door. This better not be one of the fellas because he was not in the mood for bullshit tonight!

"Who the hell is it?" Daniel said as he swung the door open.

"Well, are you always this cranky in the middle of the night?" Vixen asked him, smiling.

"Vixen!" Daniel said. "What are you doing here?" He was so happy and shocked and confused all at the same time he did not even think to invite her in.

"Well I was sitting at home.... Can I come in?" she said.

"Oh, I am so sorry. Please forgive me, of course, of course. Please come in," he said taking a step back and so that she could come through the door. Daniel was so glad to see her. He was surprised and happy and confused all at the same time. That was a lot of emotion for 2 am.

"Thank you," she said as she walked in.

"Can I take your coat? Get you a drink?" Daniel said all of a sudden feeling very much like a lost thirteen year old boy who was having his first crush.

"No, thank you, I am fine. I did not wake you, did I?" she said looking around his home. It was dark in the house. It looked like he had maybe been in bed.

"No, I was in my office working. I am sorry, Vixen but I am so confused," he said. Daniel was so happy that she was here and he wanted so much to wrap her up in his arms, pick her up and carry her to his bedroom and make love to her all night. But he didn't know if that is what he wanted, or why she was here. He had made so many mistakes with Vixen he almost wanted to stand in one spot and not move if that kept her here where he could see her, touch her, smell her.

"Well... we said that we were going to start over at the party. I thought that tonight was as good a time as any to make that first step toward a new start so I thought I would stop by," Vixen said. As she was talking, she was stepping further into Daniel's home looking around. She was wearing a Hermes trench coat and red stilettos. But what Daniel had not been ready for is what she was wearing under the coat that had left Daniel's dick rock hard and him speechless.

When she turned around to face him with her coat open, she was wearing a red lace underwire bra with a matching thong and garter and red sheer lace thigh highs. Daniel's mouth dropped open in shock and complete and utter desire. God, he loved this woman. There was no question for him that this woman would be his wife. If he could stop making love to her long enough to get her in front of a priest.

"Oh, baby! You look good enough to eat!" Daniel said looking her up and down. It was very evident to Vixen from the bulge that was in his pants.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Come and eat me," Vixen said letting her coat fall to the floor.

"Vixen, please don't misunderstand. I want to carry you to my bedroom and keep you in my bed naked for the next 48 hours but I have to know what this means before we go any further."

Vixen was starting to feel very exposed. She started to fidget and look for a way to duck and cover her nakedness. Daniel could sense her discomfort and embarrassment and he took the two steps that separated and wrapped her in his arms.

"Baby, please understand that I want you more than I have ever wanted another woman. You consume my thoughts and my heart. But I want more than just sex. I want more than just the physical. I want a life with you. I want vacations and kids and dinner parties. I want long walks along the beach and fighting over the color of the new drapes for our bedroom. I want grandkids and matching dishes for our teeth. I do not want just one night. So if you are only here to offer me this one night I won't, I can't take it, because I want so much more," Daniel said looking her in the eye with all the love he felt for her in his eyes.

Vixen all of a sudden felt very sexy and very powerful. Something she had never felt in their relationship. Or in any relationship, for that matter, to her that a man wanted her, this much made her feel sexy. That was a new feeling for her.

"Well..." she said pushing back from him a little to slide to her knees in front of him, taking his pajama bottoms with her. She brought her face just close enough to his penis that he could feel the heat of her breath as she spoke.

She shook her head, grazing his dick with her cheek as she did so. "Well, darling', I'd have sex with you even if you don't want forever with me." She stuck out her tongue and ran it across the sensitive ridge of his large penis, taking its bulbous head in her mouth for just a second before saying, "But if you want forever, night after night of hot and sweaty lovemaking instead, I can guarantee the sex will be even hotter."

She took his dick in her hand and closed her mouth around it, giving it three languorous sucks before letting it go again. She took him in her mouth and this time she suckled him for long minutes until he forgot all about them talking and instead took her by the back of the head, holding it steady as he pumped himself into her mouth, while an urgent need built up inside his groin. But all of a sudden, she stopped and forcibly withdrew her mouth from his penis. She then dodged his seeking hand when he tried to pull her back down to finish what she had started. She stood up and walked into his office swaying that round delicious ass and swaying those hips making his dick get so hard that he thought it would burst.

When he walked into the office she was bent over at the waist giving him a peek at her glistening wet pussy.

"Are you sure you want to talk first?" she said looking at him over her shoulder with a come and 'fuck me good daddy' look on her face.

Before he could even try to reason himself out of her sexy trap, he was behind her, sinking his dick—still wet from her mouth—into her soaking pussy.

"We can talk later as long as we can do it with you in this exact position." She braced herself against the chair as he pistoned into her.

"Oh, baby, I will let you do whatever you want to me tonight and any other night," Vixen said.

He pulled her garter-covered hips into his, riding her and loving the way she let her chin drop down to her chest in delicious abandonment, as if his sex was some kind of heroin-like drug that made her feel lose all over. The wet sounds of their bodies slapping together filled the apartment until she came with a loud cry and he released into her.

"Oh, baby, that was so good," Daniel said as he sank to the floor in front of the fire place bringing Vixen with him as a reached for a throw that was across the chair.

"Hmmmm... Yes it was," Vixen said cuddling closer to him feeling very tired all of a sudden. So was Daniel for that matter.

"Vixen, you are mine now, you know that right?" he said looking at her. "So Jeff had better stay away from you or I will kill that little bastard."

Vixen laughed hysterically. She had totally forgotten to mention to himthat Jeff was gay. She liked this side of him though so she wasn't going totell him yet. So she said, "Yes, dear," jokingly instead. They both drifted off to sleep in eachother's arms. ew Roman",seriAM<8