三つ

While still admiring the slow moving clouds from the window that had marks of rain on it from last nights storm, my thoughts yet again get interrupted when the school boy nexts to me starts talking to himself:

"Argh" I can hear him sigh loudly, "I'm sure I didn't drop it on the way"

Looks like he lost something while running from wherever he was to the little bus stop.

"What did you lose?" I ask him, still looking from the window.

"O-oh..N-nothing" he stutters "J-Just my headphones"

"Do you want mine?" I ask, now turning to face the boy.

Taking a closer look at him, he has fluffy,chestnut brown hair, a long face that glows and a soft, pointy nose that was in the middle of two, big round brown eyes that looked so mesmerizing.

"Y-yes" He says, while looking down at his school shoes. My eyes follow his and he sure does have some nice calves.

I took a second to think to myself - I can't just give him the headphones like that I needed to talk to him - what if I never see him again.

"Okay just one second" I fake assure him with a smile, pretending to fiddle through my jacket pocket as if I was searching for them.

I let out a sigh as I purposely miss the pocket that has the headphones in them"Too bad, I don't have them..."

"Hoseok." The boy replies "Jung Hoseok"

"Alright Hoseok" I say to myself, kind of aloud. Hoseok realizes that and lets out a soft giggle while covering his mouth with his oversized school sweatshirt to keep cover his face, making me slightly blush.

"And you are?" I hear Hoseok say behind the sleeve of his sweatshirt in a muffled tone

"Min Yoongi"

"That name really suits you" Hoseok replies, now revealing his smile, that looks like a heart when he does.

"Thanks?" That was a weird statment anyone has ever made. Isn't it?

Hoseok nods at me and takes out his phone.

To avoid the awkward silence after our little chat, I continue to look at the window again and enjoy the scenery, looking at Hoseok every now and then admiring his soft features while hoping that he doesn't look back at me when I do.

-

"Well, heres my stop" Hoseok says as he gets up. "Hopefully we can meet again sometime"

I smile at Hoseok and give him a little wave, which he probably hasn't noticed as walks off.

I hope we meet each other again
——————-

Sorry guys this chapter wasn't well written i think i'll have to revise it again :/