五つ

Min Yoongi POV

"Yoongi!" I hear Joons voice echoing from behind. I stop and wait for him to catch up.

"You will never guess what happened!" Namjoon says in an excited way, as if he was a teenage girl talking about her highschool crush.

"No, Joon you wont believe what happened!" I exclaim, making both of us squeal in excitement and now both of us burst out laughing.

-

"..And most probably I'll ask Seokjin out for a date next week"

"Joon, your eyes are shining like one of those anime characters"

"Can't you tell that I'm in love with him" Snorted Namjoon.

"I know you are, I just don't care" I shrug, while locking my phone and now looking up at Namjoon.

"Sometimes, you're not savage you're plain rude" He scoffs.

"I've heard your side and Seokjins side of the story for the past week, just make a move already" I say as I roll my eyes. When will they both stop obsessing over each other secretly and one of them make a move?

Namjoon lets out a small sigh as he looks at the cream on the top of the latte swirl around his cup from his 'small' sigh. "Nevermind me, whats up with you?"

"Yesteray I met this guy in the bus on the way home" I can feel my cheeks burn up "His name is Hoseok"

"Ooh" "Tell me more"

I let out a small laugh as Namjoon pushes his latte and sandwich to a side and leans forward to listen to me, it's been a while since Joon has heard anything about my love life - apart from me whining about how much I like Jimin -

"Nothing much has happened except we had a small talk..and thats it" I shrug, looking back at
my untouched sandwich.

"I don't think it'll work out between us though" I let out a loud sigh "He's in high school, and I'm in college"

"Well how old is he?"

"I don't know, I'm telling you we didn't talk much"

Namjoon gives me a small sympathetic  smile "Don't lose hope in him"

"Hopefully we get to meet again"

"You will"

——
That's the end of this chapter. I'm not too fond of it and maybe will change it in the future but the next chapter or so will be a bit boring meaning I'll have to release a few more to cover that up
uwu
No spoilers
Till next time!