九つ

Min Yoongi's POV

"Hoseok" I say as I gently knock on the bathroom door "Please open up"

I feel guilty as I hear him sniffle inside as I have brought this boy into tears from what I've said.

Hoseok gets out of the bathroom door, when our eyes meet - all what I could see is a beetroot red face, with swollen pink lips and blood red eyes with tears that looked like acid down his cheeks.

Without hesitation I hug him, not wanting him to hug me back - because all what he wants now, is someone to love and care for him.

And even if I wasn't his boyfriend or even his soulmate, I can't leave a soul to be hurt like this as I sleep at night.

I feel his hands cling onto my waist and move closer to me. Although he was slightly taller than me, it didn't stop him from burying his head into my shoulders

"Everything's going to be alright" I say as I break our hug - slightly cursing myself because it felt so good -

"Y-Yoongi" He chokes his words out.

"Shh" I say as I wipe his tears from his soft cheeks"Don't say anything, you're safe with me"

He nods and lets out a small smile, making me smile back at him in awe.

"Sleep in my room tonight as I prepare the guest room" I say as I lead the way to my bedroom

The young boy follows me and smiles once I open the door to my bedroom

"It's very neat" he says after he finally calmed down

I let out a small giggle at the words he says "I try my best" 

"You're perfect and you don't even try" says the younger boy

I laugh at what he said because probably he's joking

Hoseok's POV

I'm not joking when I said that. He is perfect without even trying

His personality

Looks

House

Everything

Min Yoongi is the perfect person in my opinion - and the thought of that has returned the burning sensation back to my cheeks

"Uhh Hoseok" Yoongi says as he walks out the door "Take anything from my drawer and get changed while I get you a snack and water"

I thank him and change into an oversized graphic tee and boxers

Min Yoongi's POV

I almost dropped the tray as I enter the room to a Hoseok wearing one of my favorite oversized shirts with a pair of boxer sitting on my bed already making himself at home.

"There you go" I give him the tray of food and his water "Hopefully that's alright"

"Alright? That's more than enough!" He exclaimed.

I watch Hoseok eat silence

I didn't want to talk

I just want to watch him

The little things he does

Just make my heart flutter

"Yoongi Hyung" He interrupts "I don't know how can I repay you for all what you're doing to me" his face was now glowing, making me smile.

"Anything to see this sunshine smile" I say as I lean towards him to pinch his cheeks.

"You're finding any excuse to touch my beautiful, soft, delicate cheeks!" Hoseok fake claimed, making weird gestures with his hand.

"No I'm not" I lie

Hoseok leans in to pinch my cheeks.

"Yoongi!" He almost shouts making me shocked "Your cheeks are so squishy"

Hearing those words made me roll my eyes.

"I'm serious!"

I place my finger on Hoseoks lips to keep them sealed "You'll wake the whole neighborhood up you chipmunk"

"Hey!" He whisper-shouts at me.

"I'm being cheeky you fool" I say as I drag my index finger away from his plump lips and replace it with my thumb.

I can feel Hoseok slightly flinch when I did so, making me worried that he doesn't like it and I immediately pull my hand away.

"I'm sorry" I blush as I look away

"I liked it" he said as he grabbed my head and rubbed it against his.

I smile at him and get up to leave, as I know close the lights I hear Hoseok say from behind me

"Can you cuddle with me? I'm scared of the dark"

Without hesitation I turn around quickly and get in bed with Hoseok.

He wrapped his arms around me and within a few seconds he was fast asleep.

He does look like one of those princes in the fairytales when he's asleep.

A very beautiful one.

I kiss his forehead and snuggle in so we can warm each other on this very cold - but best nights of my life.

Hey guys! Its been a while - Imma upload a lot these days huehue. BTW I just posted a new fanfic that's a SeKai one that you can read in the meanwhile while I complete writing this as I honestly don't know the rest of the plot for this story forgive me ㅠㅠ