1

Your POV
Harry and I have been together since i was 17 years old. For the past couple of weeks I've been throwing up and needing to pee a lot. " Mama can you come here please?" I called to me mother.
" sure thing honey!". She replied
"Y/n where is harry?" She asked
"I have no idea but I need you to take me to the store to get something" I said bitting down on my lip.
2 hour later
My mom is gone harry is somewhere doing something probably on his was back home now. I open the bag of groceries and i found a note in the bag from my mom says:

"Y/N you've been looking really sick lately so i bought you a pregnancy test and i want you to take it harry is a really good guy you guys should be happy together and if you are pregnant than me and you father will be very happy for you married or not - Love mommy" I fold the note in half and let out a bad laugh as i put it in my dresser.
As I walked away from the note I started to get a little worried because what if I am pregnant what if  this why I was feeling sick and tired all the time. I took the test and waited 5 minutes when I heard the front door close I ran into the bathroom with the test... It's positive . I stared crying "Y/N babe where are you". I hear Harry saying as he's walking up the starts I immediately call  Niall because he was my best friend the whole band was like a second family to me even Zayn. "Hell? Y/N are you there?" A small voice from te phone says. " Niall , Heyyyy I need your help with a little situation" I say as my voice cracked. " Go on lade what is it?" He asked in a very Irish voice. " I might be pregnant and idk how to tell Harry can you help me ?"
I asked him he texted me yesterday but I didn't read it so I thought Harry might be mad over that today or this morning but no he was fine but now he sounds angry. I say to Niall "did you tell him your pregnant?" He says in a loud enough voice to get over Harry's. "No" I say. After talking to Niall for the last hour I decided to tell Harry after dinner.
   Harry's POV
"Y/N  what's going on ?"
"What do you mean"
"You've been acting weird ever since this  morning and I don't feel right about it"
"I just thought you needed some time alone"
"The band is going to hiatus"
"What do you mean hiatus"
"Like we're taking a brake and I'm moving back to London."
Harry!! She says as i go to get a bottle of water for the fridge. "Yeah" I say. "I'm pregnant." she says starting to cry. She feel ti the floor and started to beg for me not to leave. " I'm not going anywhere I'm staying right here with you forever you need me more  than ever , I'm not letting you do this by yourself."