6

Y/N POV
As I looked over Harry I realized that even if he lives I still had a little piece of him in my kids , and in m heart ♥️. Even though I wanted to leave him I had to stay. I had to stay because I still loved him. I had to stay for my three kids and my own well being. "Mrs.Styles" I heard from Harry's mouth. Harry..... your okay. "What happened" he groaned . No don't try to get up , do you want me to come home. "Of course I do , why would you ask me that?". What do you remember Harry I asked. "You acting weird , the kids, my band , Lili asking me why you look sick?." You hurt me and the kids Harry ,do you remember that?
Y/N the doctor called from the door way. Can I talk to you outside please.
No , I yelled .what's wrong with him why doesn't he remember what happened this weekend or 3 mouths ago.
"I understand you upset but your husband has bipolar disorder."
What ... wait no he doesn't. I said in confusion 
"You can take home today , if there's anything you need than here's my card." She handed me a card with a number for housing and child care.
I think you gave me the wrong card? I said laughing
"No no see it's my job to give you that if we find bruises on someone" she explained
I tried to tell her that they weren't from him and they were from my kids I believe in playing hard.
After 15 minutes of talking to the doctor I packed up everything and took the kids home. Later that night I looked for places that help with bipolar disorder, and the so called symptoms that he had 😭. "Y/N why didn't you stop me?" Harry asked with tears running down his face.
"There was nothing to do"
"Yes , there was you should have kissed me , or push me off."
"Lili , Lyam , Gabe ! Come down here please"
As we heard little feet beginning to run down the stairs, we started to laugh 😂
"I'm not sick okay , I'm just tired and scared." I explained
"Why , are you scared and tired" Gabe asked as Harry picked Lili and him up.
" Poppa what wrong with mama."Lili asked
"I hurt her , but I didn't mean to." Harry said.

Mom's POV
Harry and Y/N get down here
"Mom it's 3am what's wrong ?" Y\N asked
"Look Y/N your husband needs healing and you need relax" I said
"We can't relax and heal if you wake us up at the crack of dawn" Harry said
"Grandma ? , why are you up ?" Gabe asked while rubbing his eyes
"Go back upstairs I have to talk your mom and dad really fast.
"Harry" I said
"Yea" he responded
"The kids birthdays are next week" I pointed out
" okay , that's what you called us down here for." He  said
"Mom can we get like 4-5 more hours of rest then talk about this.
"Hurry because Tuesday is right around the corner "