3

Your POV
It's 6 months into my pregnancy and Harry already got millions of girls clothes and I got millions of boys clothes. He was more excited than me and I'm carrying the babies.
" Hazza can you come here i need your help" I asked.
" Yeah I'm coming" He responded.
"Y/N be careful I dont want you to get hurt or hurt the babies".
"I wont I'm fine baby".
After we hung up the decorations in the babies rooms I decided to take a picture of the pregnancy test and sent it to my brother he was the only person that didn't know about the twins. I felt bad because he was my brother but once me and Harry got married he vanished and no one has heard from him since. He never really liked Harry because he thought he was going to cheat on me. That would never happen. I hear a phone ring in the background. I was Harry's phone I would never answer his phone no matter what but what's of he's cheating on me. "Y/N can you answer my phone I'm in the shower." He yelled. I answered the phone and I was surprised to hear it wasn't another girl it was Zyan. "I was calling to tel you I loved you , and i wanted to know if you felt the same way?" . I was shocked I never really liked Zyan in a romantic way only as a friend he's like my brother people even said we look alike even though I'm a bite darker than him."I'm sorry Zyan but I'm married to Harry and I'm about to have twins, this is just to much to take in right now. I have to go call you later" I hung up the phone right in time before Harry got out the shower. "Y/N who was that why are you crying?"he asked. He whipped my face and I cleared my throat "It was Zyan , he told me he loved me."

Harry's POV
                            _————————————LABOR DAY/ BIRTH————————-_
Y/N is going to give birth to two babies anytime now and i don't want anything to get in the way of that.
"HARRY GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE". I was either A. In trouble or B. We need pickles. "Yes Y/N what's wrong ?" I see a puddle of water and I run upstairs and grab my car keys and baby bags. When we get to the ER they told me that I could either stay out and wait in front of the delivery room or go in. Decided to stay out because i dont like hearing my wife in pain and she has already been through enough. The nurse came out the delivery room with a baby running to a room. I got up and ran to Y/N. I heard her crying screaming "what's wrong with my baby where are you taking him. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forehead trying to keep her from crying by covering  her eyes until she fell asleep. About 15 minutes later the nurse walked in and pull me out the room to talk to me. " Your other two kids are fine but the second boy is have some type of trouble breathing on his own." I looked into the nursery with confusion I thought we were having twins. But its true the other two kids looked just like Y/N and me but this third one only looked liked me no sign of Y/N at all. " That's not my child" I ask letting out a little laugh. "Your wife is Mrs.Sancheiz right?" She knew without a doubt. " No my wife is Mrs.Styles ." Then i realized that Y/N recently changed her last name because were not legally married yet. After I explained everything to the nurse she understood why I didn't think that that was my child. I went black into the room to check on Y/N and she was crying. "Is the baby okay" she cried harder and harder as I got closer to he.  "Ha-ha-Harry I'm scared". I wrapped my arms around her for comfort to try to calm her down.