4

Your Thoughts
It's been a year after the triplets were born Harry changed he started to get physical. And not the good kind if you know what I mean. I mean Lili ( Your daughter) is scared of him and even though she's one she was very close to her father. Lyam and Gabe ( Your son's ) are never going to look at him the same as a boy your supposed to look up to your father. I dont even think im setting a good example for Lili , Im letting Harry hurt me in front of my kids I have to leave.

Harry's POV

Everyone in the house is acting different. Was I doing something wrong. What did I do to my family.Like I'm losing thought of what's most important her. I call up Y/N and I see that she has bruises all over her arm and she's carrying Lili to her room in a rush , with Lyam and Gabe right behind her. "Lyam , Gabe come here" I say. Y/N stops band quickly turns around. "Harry Please." she says starting t to cry I don't know why but I grew angry inside and gave Lyam and Gabe a hug and Lili a kiss on the forehead. Y/N calmed down and sent them to bed. I texted Liam.

Harry: Hey Lad can I ask you a question ?

Liam: Sure

Harry: Have I been acting different lately?

Liam: Honestly , Yeah Y/N has been taking the kids to her mother's for 3 months now

Harry: oh my god

Liam: Lad the boy's are here for you

Harry: I know, I know

all of a sudden u hear a knock on the door. "Y/N you don't have to knock on the door" you say " It's Lili" a small innocent voice says. "Ooh come in sweet heart". "Daddy , how come mommy looks sick?". "what do you mean sweetie" I ask. "mommy she looks sick and your always grumpy." . The words that came out of her mouth hurt me it was at that I decided to get help. "I'm story for scaring you Lili pie."

3 Months later
Sorry to leave you on this part but another one coming very soon.