5

Niall's POV
Lyam was on FT with Y/N after her and Harry went on a couples vacation.
"Mamma when are you coming back?" He asked.
Soon she said as I could get the phone I heard a knock on the door and told the kids to go in the room and share the phone so they all have a chance to speak to Y/N and Harry. I went down stairs and I opened the door it was Liam, Louis , and ZAYN!! What are you doing here I'm babysitting right now so I can't really talk boys.
"It's about Harry" he exclaimed , just than Lili ran out the room crying with Lyam and Gabe behind her. What's wrong Lil "Poppa got hurt , my daddy got hurt." She said crying. I rushed to the hospital with the kids in the back seat.
It turns out the Harry was in a car crash and lost a lot of blood.
    All of us in the waiting room and Y/N comes out and sees us hugs the kids and starts to cry. Y/N are you okay said Liam. I saw her eyelids begin to soften and close. I got you I say yelling for a nurse. Y/N fainted thee wasn't any bad injures but she did hit her head very hard.

Lili's POV
I hope my mama and Poppa are okay my mama says I was born first so I would have to look after Gabe and Lyam. She also says that fine anything happened to them than we would live with uncle Niall.

Lyam's POV
Mom and Dad are going to be okay Lili I know it

Gabe's POV
Yea sis he is going to be fine

Y/N's POV
I hear music and a familiar voice, I her the laughter of my children , I hear the yelling of MY MOTHER. I heard my mother yelling from down the hallway. "WHERE THE HELL IS MY DAUGHTER AND SON IN LAW" she says to the nurse. Niall and Loui escorts her to the room me and Harry where in. "Is she okay?" My mother shuddered to Loui. "Yea she's just sleeping now." He explained . "What about Harry is he going to be okay?" She looked at harry with his broken leg and scratched up face. Niall says " He might be they said he'll be able to go home in three days but he won' t be able to preform for another three years. So this is hard for all of us." I wake up and see 4 men standing in front of my bed. "Hey Y/N your okay" said Zayn and I started to cry and kicked him out.

TIME Skip
The doctor came in with news about Harry
"Your husband might not live"