9

HARRY'S POV

"Well, first things first Y/N has several cuts on her arms and legs so we will have to put her in the mental ward in the hospital just in case something happens. Also, her blood pressure is extremely high so we will put her medications that way she doesn't depart meaning DIE, lastly this is what we found to be wrong with his is that she has cancer stage 3 which would explain the coughing blood and the fainting." the doctor explained. " Mr.Styles can I speak with you for a moment" The doctor pulled me to the side and started to speak. " Did you know about any of this?" she asked "No " I replied, "Okay did you know Y/N was pregnant?" she asked as my eyes widened. "No," I said.

"Listen Doc , you can't just let my wife die in there , we'll take the medications but we will not leave her in this hospital for 3 weeks and its a pain in the ass that you think that I want to leave her here when we have three kids at home , Lili who I see in Y/N everyday , Lyam who I see me in needing his mother to come home , and Gabe the youngest of the you. immature and not ready to lose his mother at such a young age their only 2 don't let them down , don't let me down , please let her come home" I said as I picked Lili up into a hug .

As I walked into the room where Y/N was sleeping with a smile.

"Y/N I'm so sorry for everything and I promise I'll get help but please don't leave us." I say starting to cry as Naill walked in.

"Hey Harry , can I speak to Y/N alone for a second." Naill ask

"Yeah I'll be in the cafeteria with Lili." I said leaving

----- Naill's POV-----
"Y/N , why didn't you tell us about anything we could've helped you I love you your my sister."
I say rubbing her forehead

"Naill where Gabe , Lyam" she said starting to cry.

"There fine" I said kissing her forehead

"Hey Y/N you have a visitor" the doctor says

"I thought it was just you two ?" She ask me

"So did I but , I'll leave" I say hugging her

"No Niall stay please" she says me saying OK Harry comes in and behind him Louis and Zayn.
Ooh shit I think to myself. I look at Harry and his face begins to turn red and he yelled at Y/N me and Louis pulling him out of the room leaving Zayn and Y/N alone

Harry'sPoV

I can't believe she would tell him to come o my fucking God. We have kids why would she do this. I grabbed Lili and left the hospital and went home. Daddy the kids yelled. "Hey boys ,go get your things where leaving for a little bite." "Okay" they say smiling.

"Harry is Y/N okay" I heard a voice say

"Mum?"

"Hey Hazza" she says hugging me

"Gamma" Lili says running to my mum with her book bag on

"Harry where are you going" Y/N's mom asked

"Your going somewhere." My mum asked

"I'm leaving town for a little bit and I'm taking the kids" I say looking at my mum and seeing her disappointed face

Y/N's PoV

-----at the hospital-----

"Why are you here Zayn I'm not in a good place right now and your not making it any better , so please leave." I say looking at my hands

"If that's how you really feel then I'll go but just know I will always love you" he says as Loui walked in

"Harry is leaving we don't know where but he said he's taking the kids." Loui says panicking.

Knock knock

"WHO IS IT!!!" We all yell at the same time

"Chill mate it's just me" Liam said

-----------
Y / N phone
56 text from mom💗
15 missed calls from mom💗
---------
Harry's Phone
3 missed calls from Y/N💎
78 text from Y/N💎

1hour later

21 miss calls from Y/N💎
59 text from Y/N💎
-----–--------
1 voicemail from Y/N💎

"Harry idk what you think happen but you got it all wrong I love you and only you I would never do anything to pull us apart and you taking my ... our kids is like you just taking my life and your my heart so please don't make me die with out them , Zayn left right after you because I started throwing things at him , but anyway your mum came to the hospital and she thinks you should come back home and so do I , and Harry(crys softly) love you"