He Finds Out About Your Nervous Tic

Okay, this is Apollo's thing, so his will be longer. I'll try to do something similar for the others eventually.

Phoenix Wright:
Sure, the information from class came easy to you, but you were an awful test-taker. In high school, you were able to pad your grade with homework and other assignments, but this professor only graded a quiz and a test per semester. It was no wonder you were nervous as hell.
Phoenix knew you were worried, but he didn't realize it was that bad. You hadn't even received a copy of the test, yet you were already bouncing your leg in anticipation. He quickly took notice.
From then on, every time you were nervous, he knew, but he was too worried that he would make it worse if he brought it up. It took a long time for him to bring it up to you, but it was well worth it. After all, it made your relationship stronger.

Miles Edgeworth:
Being a detective, it was only a matter of time until you ended up on the witness stand. You were incredibly nervous when you were called to testify even though you knew you just had to say the main details of the case.
Phoenix Wright, one of the few people that knew of your relationship, watched on while trying to hold in his laughter as Edgeworth teased you.
"You do realize you mess with your hair when nervous, yes?" He smirked as you immediately shoved your hands into your pockets to finish your testimony, not forgetting to shoot a glare at the smug prosecutor.
After he found out what your nervous tic was, he used it to his advantage, constantly asking you why you were so uncomfortable.

Apollo Justice:
Being a natural when it comes to detecting people's nervous tics, it didn't take him long at all to find out what yours was. It had been at the coffee shop the day he first asked you out. You were both having a great time until he asked you about your family.
"Oh, yeah, everything's great at home," you had said, and that's what made him see it. His bracelet tightened around his wrist, and he tried to concentrate on you without drawing attention.
"I'm sorry, what was that?" he asked in an effort to get you to say it again.
"I just said that...everything at home...is great." Each part of your sentence seemed to slow down as he focused on your face. As soon as you said the word "great," you furrowed your eyebrows slightly.
"GOTCHA!" he yelled, standing up and pointing at you. After realizing that he's not in the courtroom and he had successfully gained everyone's attention, he shyly sat down, explaining himself. "When you're not completely honest, you tend to furrow your eyebrows a little bit."
You smiled, realizing just how special this boy's power really was, "My family life is a bit of a touchy subject is all. I actually live alone."
Apollo completely understood since the subject was just as interesting for him.
Ever since he found out about your nervous tic, he used it to learn more about you and save you from uncomfortable situations before they even happened.

Klavier Gavin:
Working with him on a daily basis could be a real pain in the neck. Not even a week into the relationship and he had already seen you at your worst.
It was in Florida, and there was a huge crowd at the show. The nerves finally got to you, and you were freaking out. The worst part about it was that you could never fully admit that your nerves were eating you alive. Or so you thought.
As soon as you had introduced yourself to the audience, you mumbled, "I am so nervous." Of course, the microphone picked up every word. Immediately, you felt better. Funny what some communication can do, huh?
From then on, if you ever got nervous, you just admitted it whether you were on stage or not. You would just lean over and whisper your feelings to Klavier, and he always appreciated it. At least he didn't have to try to play a guessing game about it. Your honesty strengthened your relationship by a tenfold.

Kristoph Gavin:
Kristoph knew that you had attended one of his trials to support him, so he made a habit of looking to you for encouragement. When he presented evidence, he looked at your nod of approval. When his brother made a rather sassy comment, he'd watch your shoulders shake with laughter. However, one particular time he looked to you, it had been during a tense moment of the trial. The evidence was pointed towards the defendant, Klavier was looking smug, and you were worried. You were in the process of biting your nail off when Kristoph caught you. Ever since he found out about your nervous habit, he simply used it to find out what made you feel that way and occasionally trying to prevent uncomfortable situations here and there. Nothing more, nothing less.

Simon Blackquill:
Sitting on a pile of blankets in the living room, you and Simon were watching Edward Scissorhands together. It had gotten to the break-in scene, and all of the locks were clicking, the doors were closing, and the alarm started blaring. Although you'd seen the film before, that part always stressed you out. You subconsciously grab at the hem of your shirt, tugging it slightly before reaching up to the neckline of it. Simon happens to be quite perceptive, so he picked up on it easily. He only used it to silently get to know you better.

I'm working on writing the preferences for Kristoph, so I'll put those up once I have them completed