He Gets a Vaccine

In honor of flu season, I decided we could take a look at what our boys would do when they have to get their flu shot (featuring a slightly different format but I'm going back to my usual one after this).

Phoenix would be an Average Joe-kester when it came to getting his flu shot. He'd be telling puns left and right to distract himself from the needle in his arm.
"Hey, (y/n), what is this vaccine's favorite instrument? The...flute! C'mon that was funny."

Edgeworth might act all Mr. Tough Guy, but he's slightly worried about vaccinations. What if they made him sick anyway? What if the doctor wasn't qualified? What if they didn't dispose of his DNA after the shot and used it to frame him for something? The thoughts swirled around in his head, but all he had managed when they asked if he was ready was a simple nod. That's why it had caught you by surprise when he took your hand in his and gave it a gentle squeeze, wordlessly asking you to stay by his side.
"I don't understand the stigma around needles. It's only a poke and then it's over—"
"Miles?"
"Alright, I may have misspoken."

Apollo would actually be terrified. With a slight fear of needles, he'd be quick to hold your hand and squeeze with the arm that wasn't being assaulted, maybe even going so far as to yell a bit when it was over.
"I am Apollo Justice, and I am fine. I am Apollo Justice and I am getting a flu shot. I am Apollo Justice and I am just fine. I am going to be fine. I am..."

Klavier happened to be unbelievably worried about anything needle-related. Needle-less to say, you were the one to drag him to the clinic. He sat down, nearly shaking as you filled out the paperwork for him. As soon as it was all over, vaccine and all, he finally realized that he felt perfectly fine.
"I had nothing to worry about in the end, would you look at that?"
"Would you look at the fact that I've been telling you everything would be fine since I brought up the flu shot last week?"
"I was perfectly fine, fräulein."
"You were shaking."

Kristoph liked to put on the good ol' Mr. Tough Guy act as well, but he actually held up. Kristoph sat in his chair next to the doctor, and he smiled at you sweetly all through the procedure. It creeped you out a bit, if you were honest.
"See? I told you that it was nothing."
"And you showed it to me in the most unsettling way possible."
"Perhaps, but you know I'd do much more than that to make you believe in me."
"Too bad I already do."

Blackquill, the third of the bunch to play Mr. Tough Guy. However, he was different. He promised that nothing as trivial as a needle could ever worry him, and when he had been asked to roll up his sleeve, he did so with a completely blank face. And that blank face remained until it was over.
"Do you just not feel that? How can you keep a straight face for so long?"
"How can you expect your interesting facial expressions to break my straight face? That's the question you should be asking."
"Fair enough..."

Godot? Get a flu shot? Better luck next year, honey. This man wouldn't even leave his office until you promised him that you wouldn't take him to the clinic to get his vaccine. Unfortunately (but not surprisingly), he got sick the next week. And you made him clean it up.
"But why, (y/n)? I'm always so kind to you."
"Yet you wouldn't go with me anywhere until the clinic stopped offering flu shots."
"Point taken."
"...But not the needle point."
"(Y/n)."

Hello, readers! I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get anything written, but I'd rather take longer to post something I'm proud of than stay on schedule to post two chapters that required no effort. I hope you're all doing well, have a good day!