How you Celebrate the Holidays

Hello, readers! I'm going to do my best to make this a holiday-neutral chapter, but if I slip up I apologize. I personally celebrate Christmas, what about you?

Phoenix:
"Hey, (y/n), what do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire?" Phoenix looks at you expectantly as you look through your pile of movies in the living room.
You glance up and meet his eye for a split second, knowing what was to come,"What?"
"Frostbite!" He bursts into laughter, dramatically slapping his knee as he calms himself down. You sigh quietly, going back to what you were doing, smiling to yourself while you listen to your boyfriend cackle from across the room.
Picking up Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer, you look back at Phoenix. "I'm ashamed. Making puns at this time of the year? It's just not the Wright thing to do." This time around, you couldn't hold back your laughter. He catches on to your even worse joke, making finger guns at you, yahhh-ing at you, and you can't help but do it right back at him before putting in the film.

Edgeworth:
"Will you come shopping with me? I'd like to pick up a few things at the store." You made the mistake of asking this to your boyfriend at the beginning of December.
He looked up at you from the book in his hands, "Normal shopping or holiday shopping?" He squinted his eyes at you accusingly.
"Holiday shopping," you whispered, sinking into the sofa slightly. You dug your own grave, you must admit.
He simply looked back down to his book after letting you off with a glance of warning. Attractive as he may be, he truly can be terrifying when he wants to be. And so, one lesson you learned that holiday season was that you should never, under any circumstances, mention the holidays to Edgeworth.

Apollo:
The time of year when the days were shorter and the nights were colder always had you wanting to snuggle up and make a warm beverage. However, your subtlety was quickly masked by festivity as soon as you walked into your apartment. The smell of a burning candle was in the air, and Jingle Bells was playing softly. After a bit of searching, you found Apollo on a stepladder hanging up a string of colorful lights. Just as he came down, a timer for the oven went off.
"Ah, I'll be right back!" Your boyfriend expected you to take a look at the many decorations in the living room, but you decided to follow him into the kitchen. Everything felt so hectic; it was almost dizzying. Apollo pulls two trays of cookies out of the oven with a smile on his face and sets them down to cool. "So, how was your day at work?" He gave you a warm hug, and that was when you finally noticed that he was in a fluffy sweater.
"Definitely not as interesting as yours."

Klavier:
The house was like a cave when you got home from work on the last day before your vacation started. The lights were all off (well, except for the string of fairy lights, that is), and all of the blankets and pillows in the house were thrown into a pile on the floor. Lo and behold, your boyfriend was laying in the center of it all. But he couldn't possibly just be laying there, doing nothing. Oh, no, he was simply cradling a bowl of popcorn and watching film after film.
When he heard the door shut after you came in, he didn't even speak. He only beckoned you, wordlessly asking you to join him in his pile of comfort. And so you did. Work clothes and all, you sit next to your boyfriend, leaning against him as your eyes adjust to the flickers on the screen.

Kristoph:
December. The only time your boyfriend gave mercy to people, and the only time he put effort into something other than his work (and your relationship, of course). You hated it. As soon as the page on the calendar turned, Kristoph started the caroling. And it didn't end until New Years. You happened to dislike most of the carols that were sung, but as long as he enjoyed himself, that was all that mattered to you.
Until the time he intentionally irritated you.
You were sitting in your reading chair, book in hand, when suddenly the back of your neck tingled. Suddenly, you heard a soft voice speak up the slow words, "Deck...the..." he gradually picked up his speed, "hall...with boughs of holly." It turned into a sort of chant after a little while, "Fa-la-la-la-la, la la la la." He went on, increasing in speed and volume as he continued his carol in your ear. It took you all of your effort to try to focus on your book, but your attempts were useless. You turned around, giving him a quick peck to shut him up before going back to your story. Mission accomplished.

Blackquill:
"(Y/n), how does this one look?" Simon pointed to an ornament hanging on the little tree in his apartment. He was the one that hung things up, and you were the one to stand back and make sure everything looked good. You gave him a thumbs-up as you took a sip of your hot chocolate, taking in the sight of your nearly completed display. All you were missing was the star on top to connect to the lights on the tree. You dug around in the box of the remaining ornaments and other various garbage in search of the particular decoration you wanted.
"You might want to see this, (y/l/n)-dono," your boyfriend wears a grin on his face as he gestures toward the top of the tree. Right at the top, Taka landed, looking down at you as if trying to challenge you for the tree. You back away slightly, feeling attacked from a distance.
"Maybe Taka is our star this year..."

Godot:
A cup of coffee with whipped cream on top was passed your way along with the words, "Try this one, (y/n)."
Taking the warm mug into your hands, you take a sip, feeling the heated mixture as it goes down, giving you a sensation that could only be described as winter. "And what brew is this one?"
"One of my favorites, brew number 040404," your boyfriend takes the cup back as he gives you a big smile at your confused expression. "If you flip the numbers you get 'Ho ho ho'." Looking proud of himself, he takes a big gulp of his coffee and takes your hand in his from across the table.
"Happy holidays, Diego."
"Happy holidays, (y/n)."

I'm sorry I had to post this chapter late, but hopefully I'll have more time to write in the future (and I hope this chapter is worth it. I worked mega hard on it). For now, have a good day/night and happy holidays!