•FIVE•

"King of my heart"
   "My broken bones are mending"

One month later, Clint and Lex have gone on 5 dates and each one, feelings have erupted even more creating fireworks that blast off whenever the two see each other

One month later, Clint and Lex have gone on 5 dates and each one, feelings have erupted even more creating fireworks that blast off whenever the two see each other. Which is on most days. When Clint isn't training or at work, and when Lex isn't taking pictures, the two spend their free time in each other's arms.

Afraid to ask her to be his Girlfriend, Clint paces back and forth in his room in Avengers tower. Getting ready for what will be his sixth date with Lex, he has decided he wanted to tie the knot. No not that knot, the dating knot. The knot that's messy and a bit loose but still held together quite well. Taking a deep breathe Clint stood in front of his mirror,(according to Tony it's actually his, everything is) fixing his tie, taking a deep breathe Clint nods. "You can do this, you're a master assassin, you've fought Tasha and that was way scarier than this. C'mon man your big boy now pull up your big boy pants and ask the damn lady out." Clint talked to himself.

The date was a causual get coffee than off to a book store where Lex would find the most ridiculous book and read it to Clint and if he laughed, he owed her ten bucks. Last date Lex ended up taking ten bucks and a shirt. Apparently movie night in the Avengers tower was not a good idea as Tony, Sam, and Natasha got water guns and sprayed the shit out of the almost couple. It was something Clint nor Lex would be forgetting anytime soon.

So the two decided no more Avenger tower dates. Even though Lex was laughing the whole time she didn't really want to be interrupted anymore. She started shaving her legs and other areas because now she has a reason. Before she could hide her hairy beast side to herself now anything could happen and she doesn't want to be undressed and Bigfoot suddenly shows up. And Clint thought the same thing, well about his beard. Feeling his chin Clint smirked as it was baby butt soft thanks to Natasha who had to help him shave because last time he almost ended up cutting an artery.

"Time to go." Clint said lookin at his watch. Fixing his tie again, Clint decides to ditch it, he still looks very nice just not as formal. It was only 4:45 pm and he had to be at the coffee shop at 5pm. The coffee shop was only down the block so it worked out. Grabbing his coat, phone, wallet, gun, and com Clint headed out of his room and towards the elevator. Getting in he pressed the button to the main floor.

The slow ride down Clint tucked his gun into the inside pocket of his coat and put it on, as well as his wallet too. His com he placed in his ear. Smirking he felt ready for his date as the elevator doors opened to the first floor. Walking out he heading out into the busy streets of New York.

Walking down the block, he walked a bit faster as it seemed like it would rain. Just what he needs, to be soaked. "Please no! I have a pretty date and I want to be presentable! Thor do something damn it." Clint muttered to himself as his pace kept getting faster as he looked up at the sky.

Feeling a rain drop Clint almost shrieked like a little girl but instead started running like a mad man. "Half a block left cmon man!" Clint huffed to himself as he started to feel out of shape. "Dress pants are not the way to go when running, note to self."

Making it to the cafe, Clint wiped the rain off his face and clothes while running his hand through his hair. Clint found a small table near the window and sat down no matter how clićhe it seemed. Sitting and waiting nervously Clint kept looking at his watch. Hoping he wasn't going to be stood up as it had hit 5:00.

Hearing the cafe door ring, Clint looked and saw Lex making her way in as she awkwardly tried to put her umbrella away. Looking up Lex saw Clint and smiled. Walking over she sat down.
"Hi, sorry if I'm late."
"If you count being late by a minuet then yes you technically just stood me up but it's fine." Clint joked hoping Lex would laugh and to his nerves she did, covering her mouth a series of giggles were let out making her cheeks turn a slight shade of red.

"I'm usually on time I swear!" Lex laughed making Clint laugh.
"But I was having trouble with my shoulder- oh don't look at me like that, Clint."
Clint looked away in guilt as the women before him started talking about how her shoulder hurt.
"What I don't know what you're talking about."
"For an assassin you suck at lying, not stop it! I don't blame you at all, look see I can move my arm." Lex said as she whipped her arm up and instead of proving herself to Clint, she ended up smacking a person behind her spilling the coffee all over the floor.

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry!" Lex stood up, red as a tomato she felt like crying. This date was not going as planned.
"What the actual fuck, you stupid bitch what are you a spaz??!" The hipster girl cried out at Lex.

"Hey look she didn't mean it, here look I'll get you another coffee-" Clint tried to step in but the girl cut him off.
"No so you can drug me! You stupid freaks! Ugh I'm suing!!" With that the girl ran out of the cafe leaving all eyes on Lex and Clint.

Looking at Lex, Clint saw she had tears threatening to spill. Grabbing her hand Clint dragged her out of the coffee shop into the pouring rain.

"Hey-"
"I'm so fucking stupid!" Lex yelled. Wiping at her eyes, Lex tried not to cry. She was totally embarrassed though.

"Lex look at me, Lex!" Clint grabbed her face.
Looking eye to eye, Clint kissed her.