•NINE•

"Hearts don't break around here""Fingers and thumbs baby"(Lowkey smut in this chapter)

"Fingers and thumbs baby"
(Lowkey smut in this chapter)

The two adults stood in a private room in each other's arms. Taking in each others scents Lex laid her head on Clings shoulder as he laid his head on her head.

"I'm sorry." Lex said again. "I'm so so sorry." She kept repeating as Clint held tighter not wanting to let her go afraid she'll just disappear like before.

"I know.. I'm sorry too." Clint said into Lex's chocolate brown hair. The two pulled away.

"We need to fix whatever this is." Lex said while taking a deep breathe. Clint agreed by nodding. The two just stood in silence taking in each other.

"We should plan a date." Lex proposed making Clint internally break.

"If you want.."
"What do you mean 'if you want?" Clint what do you want from me?" Lex asked stepping back dumbfounded at the brilliant man in front of her acting like a total dumbass.

"I want you." Clint stepped forward gently grabbing Lex's small frame and bringing her so close to him that their bodies were touching.

"Clint..." Lex said, her voice barely audible. Taking her face Clint kissed Lex's soft pink lips. As they intertwined Lex kissed back shocked at his forwardness. Not what she planned but she liked. Like it a lot.

"This is cliche as all hell but I need you right here, right now."

****

Everyone was at the party enjoying it totally surround by alcohol and the blasting music to even hear the gasps and moans coming from a bedroom on the living quarters floor.
Sweat and love was what was being made in the room. The two oblivious to the outside world only caring about each other and how to make each other feel pleasured.

Clawing at each other, wet kisses traveled the bodies finding every crevice and planting a mark of love. An unfamiliar knot was bubbling up in both as the two adults kept falling into each other's naked pure bodies. Moans and screams of each other's names clouded the air as the two rode out their highs for the very first time.

Collapsing the two fell into a calm and warm bliss in the messy bed. Clinging to each other they comforted each other as the most pleasant feeling slowly disappeared.

Grabbing her soft small hands, Clint kissed them then Lex's lips.
"I am so in love with you."
"As I am so in love with you too."

Hours later of cuddling and kisses. Clint sighed making Lex look at him confused.
"We should probably get back to the party.."
"Umm.." Lex said turning red. "What? Why is it?" He asked eyeing her.
"... I'm sore.." Lex softy admitted while still red as a tomato.
Slightly snorting Clint kissed Lex's nose.
"Sorry I guess I'll go softer next time." He winked at her making Lex just roll her eyes but get up.

"Sssss" she made a noise as she stood up. Quickly putting her clothes back on. Lex didn't want to move.

After the two were dressed and ready to head back out to the party Clint grabbed Lex's arm.
"Wait."
"Waiting." Lex giggled.
"Will.. will you be my girlfriend. I know I know we wanted to go on a date and see but after tonight Lex cmon you can't deny there is somthing between us and I dunno. I just know I am so in love you with you it's pathetic. So will you be my girlfriend?" Clint rambles.

Lex nods and smiles.
"Of course you'd be stupid to think I'd say no."
"Well I guess I'm stupid then."
Clint retorted making Lex shake her head with a big smile.

"Well cmon stupid we have a party to enjoy." Lex stuck out her hand for Clint.
Grabbing it, Clint held on. "I just came from a party. A party of two now what could be better than that!"

"Round two." Lex smirked as the two made their way downstairs to the party where unknown surprise was lurking in the shadows.