•SIX•

"Bad At Love"         "Look, I don't mean to            frustrate, but I         always make the same                           mistakes"

                    "Bad At Love"
"Look, I don't mean to frustrate, but I
always make the same
           mistakes"

Standing in the pouring rain, Lex stood shocked, partly from the cold rain but mostly from that the fact Clint just kissed her. Unsure of what to do as she saw Clint start to panic that he did something wrong, she kissed him.

As the two shared their second kiss, it got more passionate even if it was very awkward as the two worked around each other's faces figuring out the best way for each other. The kiss lasted almost a minute and the two broke away breathless. As rain poured into their eyes the two let out nervous laughs. Clint grabbed Lex and pulled her in hopes to keep her sorta warm even though that wasn't going to happen.

"Soo that just happened." Clint said cheekily looking slightly down at Lex who just blushed even harder.
"So it did." Lex replied cold but happy in Clint's arms.

"I uh have another bomb to drop on you." Clint said making Lex nervous but she nodded for him to continue his train of thought.

"I was wondering if you would like to be, Thor?"
"CLINT MY ARCHER FRIEND!" Thor boomed as he ran over to give Clint a hug.

"Do I want to be Thor?" Lex questioned confused but soon saw a very attractive fit blonde man hugging Clint who look exposed and startled beyond words.
Putting the pieces together Lex nodded, "Yeah Id like to be him."

                  •*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"Thor what did I say about hugging Clint? He's gonna shoot you in the eye like he shot her in the shoulder." A girl with bright whitish glowing hair scolded Thor.

Lex, Clint and Thor made their way back to the Avengers tower. After they got changed Lex met them in the living room where Clint, Thor and the girl stood.

"Really Tessa?" Clint glared making the girl now known as Tessa grin.

"I missed you too Katniss."she teased making him turn red and annoyed.
"I liked it better when you were gone." Clint sassed making Lex raise her eyes and wonder what the hell was going on. Who was this Tessa girl? And how does she know Clint? She obviously isn't an Avenger.

Thinking back and forth in her head Lex kept trying to figure out who Tessa could have been to Clint.

"I'm not an ex girlfriend, no need to freak out and hurt that tiny human brain Lex Moore." Tessa smirked making Lex blush and freak slightly out.

"Ew I could never date you."
"Ditto, now as you are screaming in your lil mind I guess I'll tell you who I am before you give me a headache." Tessa said as she rolled her eyes.

"Excuse me?"
"You're excused. Now!" Tess clapped her hands.

"I'm Tess or Tessa."
"Or bitch." Thor added
"Watch it Barbie." Tessa warned which made Lex slightly scared.

"I am not of this earth let's leave it at that and no I'm not an Avenger but I did help in the battle of New York and the battle of Slovakia against Tony's iron sperm man."

"Ugh I knew I heard your voice." Natasha groaned with a smile but walked over to Tess and gave her a hug.

"What?" Lex exclaimed looking at Clint who just looked sheepish and annoyed for some reason.

After everything and Lex means everything, the whole situation was explained and Lex felt better and kinda stupid. The girl Tessa was pretty and she was the only other girl besides Nat so she automatically assumed that her and Clint had a past.

Laying down in Clint's bed she closed her eyes and went back to earlier that day when Clint kissed her. Slightly giggling she felt a poke to her cheek.

"Whatcha giggling at Miss Moore?" Clint teased as he watched the beautiful women beside him laugh.

"Thinking about earlier..."
"Yeah about that I'm so sorry about Tessa she is like a grown child." Clint tried to explain but made Lex laugh more.

"No no not that." She waved off, "I'm talking about what happened outside the coffee shop."
"Oh when Thor bombarded us? Again sorry-"
"No you daft idiot, the kiss! Do I have to spell it out for you or did you already move on?"

"Ohhh that. Yeah about that."
"You didn't mean it.." Lex said deep down knowing it.
"Yeah, I mean wait what?" Clint mistakingly said yes.

Sitting up Lex slipped on her shoes.
"I knew it. This always happens."
"What that you kiss guys and then walk away?" Clint stated as she got up and started for the door.

"No that I open my heart and it's just fake or to get into my pants!" Lex exclaimed.

"Now I never said that!" Clint said standing up getting mad.
"No but you were thinking it weren't you, you want to get in my pants."

Clint opened his mouth but shut it.
"Eventually cause-" but Lex cut him off not wanting to hear the rest.

"That's all men want! Is sex! I'm done, I thought you were different, goodbye Clint." Lex slammed the bedroom door and headed toward the elevator to go home.

"Hey what's wro-"
"Shut up Steve!"

                •*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

When Lex got home she slammed her front door and slid down it crying not realizing it was her who fucked up her relationship like she always does.

By jumping to conclusions.