❥ r e a l i t y 01

R e a l i t y.
#1

It's another day at the station, making his way to school.

A lonely walk, really. There's no one to talk to and no one whom he deems worth the time to text.

Yes. Park Jung is a loner and he doesn't care much about it, because at least he has some friends rather than none at all.

His eyes roam the station as he waits. His school is far and the bus doesn't come to his area, so the station is always the best option. He isn't willing to walk for hours and then deal with school and all the shit it throws at him.

Then he sees him. A tall man, well over six feet by several inches, with dark hair and sharp, prominent features and a jawline sharper than a knife. He's wearing a mask to cover his face, as he always does in the morning, save a few exceptions. He's wearing a coat over a dark, navy sweater and jeans.

Park tears his eyes away from the attractive, tall man. It's always the same process, over and over. He stares but he never talks, and why would he? Why would the man he admired bother to spare a glance at him, with his looks? He was obviously rich, too, by the looks of it.

And so, Park preferred to stay as a shadow - nonexistent to the man he crushed on, but whose name he didn't even know. Heck, he liked him because of his looks and something else he couldn't quite place despite only ever staring.

The train arrives and Park gets up from the bench. Hundreds of people squeeze into the train, and one roughly pushes Parker away and makes him fall.

"fuck," he curses as he scrambles up. He can't afford to be left behind or he'll be late to school. He tries to run in, but the doors are already closing. It's a desperate, hopeless run.

Until a warm hand reaches out and pulls him in, a second before the doors snap shut.

"Thanks -" he starts, but freezes as soon as he looks up at his saviour, of sorts. He almost chokes and gasps, but he doesn't. Still, he can't help but flush.

"Are you okay? I hope I wasn't too rough or something..." A smooth, deep and sultry voice asks, slightly husky. Thick, dark eyebrows furrow together in concern as dark eyes stare down at him.

Park awkwardly clears his throat as the man lets him go. "I'm, uh, fine. I hope you're fine too, since I, uh, crashed pretty hard..." He scratches his neck awkwardly. "Thanks again..."

The man smiles in relief. "Thank god. Oh, this is my stop. See you around." And he's gone in a flash.

Park Jung is still breathless.

That man was the person he'd been crushing on for months.

So much for being nonexistent to him.

I hope... He didn't see anything on my wrists.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

_________

Don't forget to vote!