[ e x t r a #2 ]

[ 16/9/19 ]
• hisameyyyyy just uploaded a video
   q&a with the boyfriend

#13 ON TRENDING
views: 3.5m
likes: 1.3m
dislikes: 78k

Uploaded three days ago.

9.6k comments
- jiminssssiiiiii
- omgomgomg wTF IVE NEVER CLICKED SO FAST IN MY LIFE???? HES SO CUTE I
- edit: omg thanks for the likes THE REPLIES ARE OVERFLOWING THOUGH FJSKFKS
3 days ago
[97k likes] [67k replies]

- bleach boi
- hah gey theyre so cute???
3 days ago
[436 likes]

- I'm running out of ideas
- FISOFOS GET MARRIED ALREADY QUICK SOMEONE FORM A SHIP NAME
2 days ago
[65k likes] [1.4k replies]

- park.
- hi everyone um im park, and im gonna be honest here but i really didn't expect this much support from everyone? thank you so much for the support haha! i really enjoyed making this video(surprised, but not very at the same time, so) maybe I'll make more with hisame in the future ^^ again thank you all for the support!!
4 hours ago
[93k likes] [49k replies]
hisameyyyyy love you too babe [190.7k likes]
send help omg I'm so glad i came back to rewatch this video but HI OMG NO PROBLEM WE LOVE U
sIKE OMG THEY INTERACTED THIS IS SO CUTE
user579294 @hisameyyyyy hi

[ video length: 6:10 ]

"Okay so... Uh, sorry if I butcher your name, but Jes—Jas—Yes—?"

"It's pronounced Jesper." The bespectacled boy cuts in, chuckling. His expression is teasing as he rolls his eyes.

Hisame grumbles inaudibly, a frown painting his features before he says "I knew that" half-heartedly. "ANywAY." He attempts to continue on, but then begins to chuckle as the boy next to him does the same.

A beep sounds as the video halts abruptly, interrupted by an image that shows technical difficulties, please wait against a screen of white, written in bold, before it resumes once more. Hisame claps his hands twice and the camera zooms in on his hands, closer for each clap.

Unlike the beginning of the video, he is alone. The setting is familiar to his fans—a room with walls the colour of cream, shelves on the wall behind him as he sits on the bed of white. "I'm running out of entertaining things to say at the beginning of my videos but anyway welcome to another Q&A session!" There's the sound of children in the background, going "yay!" as the video freezes and confetti shoots out of nowhere.

The video resumes abruptly. "Okay I probably edited the shit out of that but anyway yeah welcome! You probably already know who's going to be my lovely companion today because, well, title, but I'm gonna introduce him anyway, so." He shrugs nonchalantly. "So yeah let's welcome my boyfriend, Park Jung!"

From the bottom of the screen, the bespectacled boy from before appears, his arms stretched high.

At this point it is probably worth nothing that Hisame wears a leather jacket, a white shirt beneath, and dark blue jeans, while the boy, Park, wears a pale, baby blue sweater and pants. He waves at the camera, albeit a little shyly, and a tentative smile paints his lips. "Uh. Hi. I'm Park, Hisame's boyfriend."