log_80. · (00:05:36) 19/11/18

• recording

"Hi!"

"It's been awhile since I've greeted with a smile, huh?"

"I have good news!"

"... No, not my mom leaving. That's heavenly news, not good news."

"Anyway!!! I got a scholarship to an arts university! A really famous, good one. One that Hisame is attending, too!!"

"And guess what? The school's decided to assist us with the money problem!"

"Well. They could have done it sooner, but we, being me and Appa, didn't want to ask for help... But the principal found out and she's really nice so she's going to help us!"

"As for Eomma..."

"Um..."

"I've... Been thinking of reporting her to the police..."

"And suing her —"

[The door slams open and a woman stands there. She looks... A bit like Park, actually.]

[She's furious.]

"So this is why you're so noisy at night, muttering this and that, disrupting my sleep!"

"I knew that I should have thrown your fucking phone away, you disgusting excuse."

"Trash."

"Report me? I dare you! If you open your ugly little mouth I'll make sure you'll never see the light of day again!"

[Park shrinks back.]

"I'm... I'm sorry —"

"I'll be taking this."

She stomps forward and before Park can move at all, she snatches the phone away. A phone he'd worked so hard to buy. A phone that cost him so much.

It's still recording as she goes out, Parks cries audible. He's sobbing loudly and she tells him to shut up as she walks away.

Taking away Park Jung's only form of solace.

The only way Park Jung could vent.

The only thing that kept him sane in this cold, twisted world.