log_46. keeping in touch · (00:01:19) 06/08/18

• recording

"So remember a few months ago I mentioned that Mr Hot Guy is actually my first boyfriend, but somehow managed to get a fuckload taller, thinner, fitter and hotter?"

"After disappearing for years?"

"And since that day at the cafe, he told Lee he'd keep in touch so we could meet up with him again, but for the next few months we didn't hear much. He contacted us today though. About time he did."

"Kinda funny since we have each other's contacts but he wouldn't just text me on his own."

"The only thing he gave me was this guilty-ass look."

"And fucking left without saying sorry."

"Not that I'd forgive him in the first place, but you get my drift."

"But anyway, in the past few months his popularity exploded. He has over ten million subscribers, over thirty million followers on Instagram, and has a global fanbase. He's rich now."

"Oh and literally, his channel is amazing. Gaming, vlogs, do it yourself's — he has everything. His Instagram is amazing and I think it recently went viral because, hey, sass and humour and aesthetic and all that shit."

"Either way, it's amazing."

"But..."

"As much as I like it..."

"I don't know if I should hate him or forgive him and let go."

"Fuck, how do I let go of someone I've been holding onto for so long?"

"I want explanations. Fucking details. You can't just up and go and leave me to fend for myself without a word."

"But guess what? That's exactly what he's going to give me. He contacted Lee. Said he wanted to meet up with me."

[Park Jung laughs bitterly.]

"Oh. I can't wait to see what he has to say."