0.4

Beth's P.O.V.

As soon as the dissmissal bell rang, Michael and I went straight to our locker's. I grabbed my pennyboard and made sure I had everything I needed to bring home. Michael was leaning against his locker waiting for me.

I looked at him questioningly. "Aren't you gonna bring anything home?" I asked.

He shook his head. "No. I don't need to."

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Those paper's need to be signed and turned in by tomorrow."

He just shrugged. "I can forage my mom's signature." He said nonchalantly.

"Michael." I said sending him a glare. He huffed and opened his locker. He grabbed the paper's and folded them up to fit in his pockets. I smiled at him and shut my locker. We walked out of the school and started walking to my house.

Michael looked down at my pennyboard in my hand. "Are you gonna ride that?" He asked.

I shook my head. "I would be too fast on it for you to walk with me."

"Are you saying I'm slow?" He asked with a small smirk.

"Are you trying to race me?" I said laughing a little.

"Yeah, cause I know I'll win!" He said trying to sound cocky.

"You're on!" I put my penny down and started riding towards my house.

"Wait! Shit!" Michael said from behind me. I looked behind me and saw him running, trying to catch up to me. I couldn't help, but laugh. I went as fast as I could to get to my house. It only took me a few minutes to get there. As soon as I got to my driveway, I stopped and stood on the sidewalk to wait for Michael. He came jogging up to me trying to catch his breath.

"I didn't think you would be that fast." He said in between breaths. I burst into laughter.

"Are you that out of shape?" I asked, still laughing.

He nodded. "I'm not about that athlete life." I smiled and shook my head. We walked towards my house and I unlocked the front door. No one was home since my mom and dad were both at work. I was kind of thankful cause I don't think they would like the idea of me just hanging out with a guy I just met today.

Once we stepped inside, I set my backpack and penny on the floor and took my shoes off. Michael did the same and followed me up to my bedroom.

"Welcome to my room. This is where I lay in bed on weekends, watch Netflix, and attempt to be good at piano." I said showing off my room.

He laughed and went over to sit on my bed, already making himself at home. "I like how you said attempt to be good. You're amazing."

I shrugged my shoulders and sat next to him. "I mean, I know I'm good at it, but I wouldn't say I'm amazing."

He looked over at me. "Say what you think, Bethany. I think you're amazing at it."

I smiled a little and felt my cheeks get warmer. I looked at him. "Don't call me Bethany." I said and pushed him a little. He laughed and bumped his shoulder into mine. We both looked at each other and sat there for a few seconds. I realized that we were just staring at each other and snapped out of it. "Uh, so wanna go now?" I asked.

He came to the realization also and shook his head. "Yeah, let's go." We walked downstairs and I grabbed my keys to my car. I quickly texted my parents saying I was going to Santa Monica with Trinity. This way they wouldn't ask me twenty questions about Michael.

We went outside and walked over to my 2001 dodge neon. It was electric blue and a piece of crap, but it was my piece of crap. I unlocked the doors and we both sat inside. I was about to plug my phone into the auxilary chord and then I looked at Michael. "You can play your music if you want." I said and handed him the chord.

He smiled and grabbed the chord. I started the car. I heard it come to life and let out a breath. I always get scared it's not gonna start. I pulled the car out of the driveway and started towards Santa Monica.

***

After singing along to some You Me At Six, All Time Low, and Blink182, we reached the Santa Monica Pier. We stepped out of my car and onto the black top. I locked my car and looked over at Michael. He was looking around with a huge smile on his face. I started to giggle a little and he looked over at me and some how, that smile grew bigger.

"What are you laughing about?" He asked, smirking a little now.

I smiled at him. "You just look so happy right now. It's kinda adorable." I mentally punched myself for saying that. It slipped out without me even thinking. 

I saw a blush creep onto his face and he looked down at the ground. "I don't know. This just reminds me of Australia." I smiled.

"Well if you ever feel homesick, you know where to go now." He looked back up at me and smiled. "Now c'mon. I've gotta show you around 'New Australia.'"

We walked around the pier going into shops and looking at all kinds of souvenier stuff they sell here. We ended up at the shop where I bought my pennyboard and he started looking at a few longboards. While he did that I leaned back on the wall of the shop waiting for him because I just knew he would end up buying it.

"Beth?" This voice sounded so familiar. I turned and saw who it was. My heart stopped.

"Calum?"

***

i hope youre thinking what im thinking cause yeah calums that person and yeah their history aint so good

bichael is super duper freaking cute and i just want them to fall in love and make cute punk babies