She Saved Me

Mark's POV

I woke up immediately when someone started shaking me. I open my eyes and saw Jaebum standing beside the bed looking at me.

"Wake up now. You say you're going to pick your cousin up from school at 5 right? It's already 4:50pm". I got out of bed immediately.

"Ohh shoot give me 5minutes". I grab a towel and ran towards the bathroom and took a really quick bath.

I bid my goodbye to him and ran out towards my car and drove back to Chaeng's school. I check the time and I'm glad I arrive when it hits 5. Wonder how I get here on time? Well that brat lied about the time.

I got out of the car and lean on the car waiting for her to come out and once she did she just walks directly towards the passenger seat. She seems different from this morning.

"Oppa". I turn around and saw the others. I wave at them and only some of them wave back. Tzuyu and Sana seems somewhat distant as well. Dahyun didn't walk with Momo but she walks with Jihyo and Sowon instead including Nayeon as well. Jeong was behind all of them wearing her emotionless face. I guess something happen.

"Hyung". Someome shouted came running from behind.

"Ohh Jackson-ah". I wave at him and he returned it with a smile.

"Are you guys heading home?" I asked.

"No". Tzuyu said and Sana was glaring at her but she didn't have any reaction to it at all.

"Huh? Then where are you going?"

"Our usual place". I think this matter is kinda serious because Tzuyu doesn't goes there often and she only goes there when something is bothering her. "If you're coming, we'll wait for you there".

"Okay then. I'll head there right after I get my things". She nodded and walk off with Jackson beside her and Jeong drag Momo and followed behind them.

Momo? She's going with them? And her sisters didn't say anything about her going there? Huh strange.

"So you guys are heading home?" I look back at the rest. None of them answered me but only to focus on where the other four were heading even though they were already out of sight.

Suddenly my phone beep but since I put it on silent mode it only vibrate. I took it out and got 2 texts. One from Tzuyu and the other one is from ... Chaeng? Chaeng? I turn to look at the car's window and she signaled me to get inside. I gave her a nod.

"See ya later guys". I said and quickly got inside the car cos if I stayed any longer I'm sure one of them will ask me something I don't want to answer.

I start the car engine and drove off. I heard a sigh coming from the passenger seat so I took a glance but quickly turn back on the road since I'm driving.

"What's wrong kid?" I asked and took another glance at her.

She sigh. "Nothing much".

"Nu-uhh by the look on your face it's not nothing" i pointed out and she lets out another sigh. "By that sigh I'm sure you argue with Mina?" She nodded. "Knew it. So what happen?"

"She wants to know why Jackson and you always call for us and that only four of us". I nodded for her to continue. "I told her that she don't need to know and yeah she was upset and it just goes like that".

"You should talk to her when you get home--"she cut me off.

"I'm not going home". I gave her a 'what' look. "I want to go somewhere to clear my head". I just sigh and nodded cos I don't want her to think too much.