As Long As You're Safe I Will Be Fine

No One's POV

Chaeyoung clenched her eyes tight before completely opening them. She knows she's in her own home because she recognizes the ceiling. She lift her left hand but it felt heavy and that made her look down only to see a figure sleeping there and holding onto her hand tight. She smiled lightly but she saw how uncomfortable Mina is sitting on the floor. She tried to sit up planning to move Mina onto the couch instead and made sure not to wake Mina up but she failed once Mina shot her head up and instead of receiving a smile from Mina she saw tears pouring out from her eyes which cause her eyebrows to snap together. She cupped Mina's cheek.

"Wae? Why are you crying??" Mina didn't respond and continue letting her tears drop from her eyes. Chaeyoung pulled Mina in for a hug letting the latter cried on her chest.

She was worried because she woke up to a crying Mina instead of a smiling one. She had one hand at the back of Mina's neck and the other one caressing her cheek gently. Mina held on Chaeyoung's shirt tightly.

"What's wrong?" Chaeng asked softly.

"I-I'm s-so-sorry" Mina apologized while stuttering.

"Why are you apologizing silly?" Chaeng kissed the top of her head.

"I-it was m-m-my fa-fault you g-got s-st-stab". Mina couldn't say a word without stuttering because she was crying so hard that it made it hard for her to talk.

"Hey look at me". Chaeyoung lift her chin up. "It's not your fault".

"B-but if y-you didn't-" Chaeng cut her off.

"I already told you. I want you to be safe and well protected. I don't care if I'm the one being hurt. As long as you're safe I will be fine". Mina cried even more. "Stop crying it doesn't suit this beautiful face of yours". Chaeng joked and Mina pinch her arm.

"Y-you still h-had t-time to joke!" Mina tried talking through her hiccups.

"I'm just kidding baby". Chaeng rubbed her nose against Mina's and give it a peck. "I'm fine now so stop crying arrasseo?" Mina nodded and pout. "Aigoo my penguin is so cute".

Chaeng checked the time on the big clock hanging on the wall and it was just pass midnight. No wonder she felt so tired. The couch is big enough for the two of them so she gestured Mina to climb in. Mina did without hesitation.

( Imagine them being in this position with Chaeyoung the one hugging Mina )

Mina buried her face on Chaeyoung's chest and hugged her tightly.

"I wish we could just stay like this forever". Mina mumbled and Chaeyoung smiled knowing that Mina wanted a forever with them. She kissed Mina's forehead and brought her closer.

"Go to sleep". Mina nodded but she suddenly lift her head up to face the level of Chaeng's face. "Mwo?" Mina smiled and just kiss her on the lips.