[Chapter 7 + A/N]

"Hello? Hey! Come on, you awake?"

OwlPaw groaned. It hurt. Everything hurt. His bones felt like mud and he could barely bring himself to openening his eyes.

Why did he feel so awful? So scared? So tired...

And it hit him, like a rock.

The flood! The waters! The clan!

His eyelids shot open.  He took in his surroundings.

He was in a white area, cold metal stung at his fur and skin, and he could hardly breath.

To his right, a pair of Fox like eyes bore onto him.

"Hi!"

OwlPaw didn't move, he could tell it was a cat.

But not a regular Warrior. There was no gruff tone of a warrior, the smooth tone of a Queen, the cheeky snarky tone of an apprentice, or the slight squeak of a kit.

The cat stepped closer, and he got a full look at it. A silver she-cat with gray misty eyes.

"Wow, you must be so hurt, you can't even speak!"

OwlPaw recognised the voice. He just couldn't latch onto his train of thought.

"My names Dove! Whats yours?"

OwlPaw blinked.

Dove....Dove.....Dove...

"Maple...Clan..." He croaked finally.

" Wow. You must be from one of those wildcats in the forest! Is it true you eat cats like us?"

Now thats just idiotical. Why would we do that?

As soon as he finished his thought, the walls opened like they do at Twoleg dens entrances.

A Twoleg with black, slick hair in a white pelt shuffled towards him.

Dove looked up at the Twoleg and meowed.

The Twoleg rested it's paws against her head and made a noise like a high pitched shriek.

A female Twoleg burst through the walls almost as soon as the male one had.

It looked around and made a loud, happy sigh, before looking at OwlPaw and rushing over.

The male twoleg reached out it's paws to touch him.

OwlPaw's fur began to bristle.

No! Dont touch me! This is unsanitary!

OwlPaw growled as the male twoleg petted him. OwlPaw shuffled away and clamped his teeth upon the twolegs finger. A squirt of blood followed moments later.

He hissed, the male Twoleg drew back its arm and exchanged glances with the female Twoleg. She nodded and left the roo..

"Ooh, you shouldn't have done that." Mutters Dove.

"Why not?" Asked OwlPaw.

"Because now they think your too dangerous to handle. They're going to pierce you with the sleep needle."

"The sleep Needle?"

Dove nudged his side. OwlPaw glared at her.

"Hey!" He yowled

"It's like that. They take some kind of thorn like object filled with leaf mixtures and poke it into your skin. They did it to me before, and it hurt for a second and made me fall asleep."

Dove looked up at the door as the Female Twoleg returned. A silver object in its paws.

"Bye, Clan cat.." Dove sighed.

"Why Goodbye?"

I know you...I just can't remember it...

"Once they put the the sleep mixture inside of you, they take you away. Forever."

Owlpaw blinked. Away from the forest? No!

He didn't get the chance though, the male twoleg had already injected the thorn onto his neck.

Every part of his body felt numb, his brain began to slurr and his vision began to blurry.

Dove gave him a look of sympathy.

"Dove...you asked me my name?" He croaked.

Dove ears quirked.

"Its...Owlkit....Hi sister..." His vision went to black, and the last thing he saw was the stripe of realization on his sisters eyes.

A/N : so....shortest chapter I've done in a while. Usually its atleast over 660 words. Today we had 591 words...yep...well time to get to the hoof of it....106 READS! WHOOP! AND 60 FOLLOWERS?! FOR THIS, EXPECT A NEW CHAPTER ON STORMPAWS INSANITY BY THE END OF THE WEEK!