[Chapter 25]

Nope! Were not getting a chapter 25 for a little while! Before hand, heres just a taste...

Owlpaw coudln't move. His entire body was frozen. Trying to re-claim the fading warmth of the fur from his mentor. Trying to respark the motherly love she had for him, the love which he had never even recognised. To this, Owlpaw realized that he had 3 mothers in his life. His biological one, Sagedusk, and then Icewind.

But now, all of them where gone. He still didn't know what Mapleclan had done to his 1st, and he knew plainly that Sagedusk was dead, but Icewind...

Something prodded him with a paw.

"Is he dead?! Oh please tell me he's alive!"

"He's fine. He's just grieving." The 1st voice...he wasnt sure. But the second seemed like Cloudpaw.

"It's all over isnt it? Maybe we had some right in all of this."

That sounded..like Blackpaw! How was the tom still alive?! The last Owlpaw had seen him was when he was preparing to kill him, but he had slunk away when Owlpaw was distracted.

A sudden guilt flooded Owlpaw. He had killed his a number of his clan mates, all in cold blood with no hesitation. If it hadn't been for Poppy, he probably would be dead by now.

Speaking of which, the grag she-cat hadn't seen him get up ever since what Skullstar did. It felt akward, being seen like this. Knowing that the remaining cats of Mapleclan were standing strong and cheering on their victory among themselves, while Owlpaw slunked next to a dead body, desperately trying to find a flicker of life.

He saw no point in cheering on victory. They hadn't won. They had lost. During the battle, the warriors whom Owlpaw had thought were great cat's, had charged into the medicine cat den, and killed off the sick cats.

Owlpaw cringed. He should get up now..but it just seemed wrong to move.

"My brother wont be down there forever. When we were younger, he was the smallest yes, but he seemed...encouraged."

Owlpaw's heart stopped as he took a moment to think. Maybe the cats were taljing of someone else.

"Who are you anyways?"

Cloudpaw..

There was a snort. "As his sister I would have expected you to know by now. Dove, get over here."

Owlpaw inhaled and rose his head steadily.

He found himself staring into 2 sets of eyes. One blue, the other green.

For the blue was a pelt of silver and gor the green was a pelt of dark ginger.

Owlpaw found him staring into the eyes of his littermates.

"Hello, Owl." Spoke Dove.

***

You know who you are. I shall punish you with this cliffhanger until we are even. :333333