• p r o l o g u e •

"YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST, WE LOVE YOU!"

the four boys all had wide grins as they walked off the stage, tired but still happy. they always loved playing shows in london, there was just something about this city that was so... appealing.

the point, however, is that the boys had just finished playing a show and were exhausted. not to mention starving. well, michael was starving. but then again, michael was always starving.

"let's order pizza when we get to the hotel," he suggested and luke rolled his eyes.

"of course we need pizza," he said sarcastically and michael glared.

"dude, i'm starving, and i'm ready to eat a god damn pepperoni pizza."

"i could eat some pizza," ashton put in.

"yeah, me too," calum agreed.

luke just rolled his eyes again. "i hate this band."

michael scoffed. "you love us."

* * *

michael, luke and calum were all curled up on the floor of the hotel room. ashton was sat on the couch. all four of them were lazing about, occupied by their phones. they were still waiting for their pizza.

"oh my god," michael suddenly burst out, sitting up on the middle of the rug. all of the boys turned to him, curiously.

"what is it?" calum asked.

michael ignored calum and spun his head round to look at ashton, who was right behind him. "d'you remember a few years ago, when you convinced me to make tumblr because you were gonna teach me how to use it but then you never did?" he asked.

ashton laughed a little. "yeah, i remember, why?"

michael scrolled through his phone. "what was my username?"

ashton shrugged. "how am i supposed to-"

"mikeynolikey," calum interrupted and everyone turned to him. calum just shrugged, "i remember because luke thought it was such a funny joke."

michael shook his head as he typed it in the username bar. now what would his password be..?

"don't you have that weird nerdy password for everything?" luke pointed out, noticing his friend's dilemma.

"yeah... but like, this was years ago and i don't know if- wow okay yeah that was my password," he said in surprise.

"holy fucking shit."

michael dropped his phone and stood up.

"what happened?"

"are you alright?"

"holy shit," ashton mumbled after picking up michael's discarded phone. michael stared at the wall in front of him. was this for real?

"what is it?" calum asked, frustrated.

michael furrowed his eyebrows as ashton read aloud the words that michael had just read approximately twenty seconds ago.

"you have 1000+ new messages from xoellaxo."