Doing it Again.

"C'mon you know you want to end this," Hannah said as the four of us went back to my room. "Fine. Just this last time then I'm done okay?" they nodded and we got the oujia board out. I know it was risky but still.

           "I think I should do it this time," I said as they set up everything.  They gave me a look saying 'you sure?' I nodded and sat where Lisa sat before.

          "Is anybody here with us?" suddenly it got chilly and the pointer moved to 'yes'. "Can we talk to you?" the pointer moved around and went back to 'yes'. "Is this Raina?" 'yes' "Why did your gran kill you?" Lisa made sure she got all the letters and recited it back to us. "She disobeyed her," Lisa said. I nodded and continued.  "Is your gran here?" the pointer pointed to B-E-H-I-N-D. I felt shivers up my spine and I really did not want to do this anymore but I had to. "Is your gran trying to hurt anyone?" the pointer moved to Y-O-U. At that point I really wanted to pass out but surprisingly I didn't.

         "Why does she want to hurt me?" the pointer moved around and went to 'goodbye' "wait Raina why does your gran want to hurt me?" at this point I was almost at tears. I was about to stand when the pointer moved. S-H-E-Y-O-U-R-M-U-M-E-N-E-M-Y. "Thank you Raina, " I said sighing.

          The rest of the night I really couldn't sleep and I really just stayed up thinking about everything. Now I know I'm going to have to do it again...

Hey guys hope you guys are enjoying it and I really need your help. Yes You. I kinda ran out of ideas... yeaaa so if you guys could leave some suggestions down in the comments or send me a message I would dedicate the chapter to youu!! hehe