Is it The End?

I was shocked to see that figure on the blood stained floor. I almost screamed but Jason covered my mouth. could he see this too? I looked up to him and he nooded. Great.

The old woman had a hammer in her hand and guess what? it was covered with.....blood. She looked down to the body and she picked it up and put the hammer in her hands. Now I could see the figure's face. It was Raina. my eyes widened and I was so sad she had to die this way. I mean she is-was my aunt.

My great grandma killed my aunt. Cold-blooded murder. I just wanted to take that hammer and break that woman's skull. But I couldn't. I was just a silent witness of my aunt's murder. Then it went back to reality and I heard something. Hammering? I looked around. Then I heard dripping. Water leak? I looked at Jason he gave me a reassuring smile and I moved on. When the hammering was getting louder Jason said he'd go first.

The next thing I knew was Jason flying into a storage cabinet. I ran over but stopped by a force pushing me back "JASON!" I yelled. through the dim light I could tell he passed out.

"Hello there sweetheart, " I heard a voice that was so menacing. I felt like I was in a horror movie when the idiot girl turns around at every sound amd opens the door when you know something bad was going to happen. Well I felt like that idiot girl. I turned to see my great grandmother aka the murderer of my aunt Raina.

"What do you want from me?" I asked her. She looked straight into my eyes. "Revenge dearie. If your mum didn't rat me out to the cops I wouldn't be dead," she said smirking. "You died of natural causes. so being in jail or not you would have died," I shot back. "Sassy. Just like your mother. So smart yet so dumb," she laughed and I felt uneasy.

"See this hammer?" she askes holding it up. I nodded. "Well I killed your aunt Raina with it. She was begging me to not do it. Just one hit and she was gone. I smashed her skull. Her last words were 'You will pay'. well she got her wish did she? I went to jail and I died. Now I shall use this hammer to end another life, " she said smirking. I got goosebumps. She approached me and I backed up. "You don't want to do this, " I said "And why not?" she asked. "Because I won't let you," Jason stepped in front of me and crossed his arms. " Jason dear. I don't want to hurt you," she said nervously. "And why not? You were going to hurt my girlfriend," I felt light headed. he called me his girlfriend!! "I can't hurt you. I promised Cecelia! " she shot back.

"Cecilia would not want you to hurt anyone. If you listen to Cecilia then listen to me. We have the same blood! Just leave everyone alone and don't hurt Amanda!" Jason said. My great grandma put down the hammer she had and smiled at me. "He's a keeper," she winked at me and dissappeared.

I hugged Jason tightly and he kissed me. I gave up and kissed him back. "Jason.." he looked up "Can we get out if here? Its creepin me out," he chuckeld and we went out. Yes he is my boyfriend. and yes I am his girlfriend.

"Hey Jason. who is Cecelia? " "She's my great grandmother. Before she died she told someone to promise her to make sure that everyone in her blood is safe. I guess that was your great grandmother, " he said.

This had been the worse 3 days of my life and I have school tomorrow. Yay! (note the sarcasm). but the good news is Jason goes to my school and I checked his schedule and we have 3 classes and lunch together! " Yay! (no sarcasm)

I have a feeling that its gonna be a great year!