Too Normal

Two uneventful weeks passed and me and the girls pretty much forgotten what happened. We did a lot from shopping to skating. We had loads of fun mostly because we weren't in the house for a long time. They had 3 more days before they leave me back here all alone. I really want to go back to school there.

3 days later.

           "You have everything? " I asked them as we were about to send them off. They all nodded and gave me a hug. "Don't have too much fun," Lisa chuckled and high fived me. Hannah was almost to tears "C'mon Hannah don't be like that. It will only make me sad," I said sniffling a little.

I mean they are my best friends why won't I be sad.

          They waved goodbye as they got in their cab. I sat on my porch for the rest of the day bored out of my skull. They were only gone for 3 hours.

          "I really need to get some friends here," I sighed as I got ready to go to the mall.

           I walked in and just went to some clothes stores and I bought some tank tops and also a dress. Which I don't know why.

         I went to Starbucks and ordered a frappe. Being the white girl I am I took a picture and posted it on Instagram. As I left I bumped into a guy and my frappe spilled all over his shirt. "Shit, im so sorry," I said getting some napkins from the counter and wiping what I can. I apologize profusely and he said it was okay. "Hey I'm Jason," he said and stretched out his hand.  I shook it and introduced myslef. "Sorry about your coffee, " he said blushing. "No it's okay really," I answered looking at my feet. Am I falling for him?

          "Anyways I have to go now. You sure you're okay walking around like that?" I said pointing to his shirt. He nodded.  "Hey can I have your number?" he asks and I was stunned but he gave me his phone and I put it in. He smiled and said bye.

          I went home wondering what had just happened. I walked up to my room only to see a note on my bed. It was written in red and it looked like blood. Shit.

She's back

That's all that it said and I instantly knew Raina did this. I didn't tell the girls but I can tell Raina was helping us. I really liked her but this message is not what I needed.